Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Pip Chance

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 25, 2013
So since we now have spells that require 2 shadow pips to use, in the near future i am hoping that we will get some sort of "shadow pip chance" statistic that tells us what chance we have of getting one, and even later (hopefully) gear that increases our shadow pip chances.

Just my thoughts cause I feel kind of in the dark (no pun intended) about any strategy set up around shadow pips.

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Shadow pips have about a 20% chance of occurring in any round. It's probably just coincidence, but it seems that casting a shadow spell almost always makes me get another shadow pip the next round.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
seethe42 on May 2, 2014 wrote:
Shadow pips have about a 20% chance of occurring in any round. It's probably just coincidence, but it seems that casting a shadow spell almost always makes me get another shadow pip the next round.
I am aware of the current odds of getting a power pip, I've been around long enough to know that, I was discussing more about gear in the future past level 100 since now we can hold 2 shadow pips.

-The RavenCatcher