Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wrong Spell Card

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I bought the Majestic Bundle since it will no longer be available. I assigned the True Silver Equipment to tier 4 which made it level 30 +. So the hat is a level 30+ hat but it gave me a level 52 card. The Giant Spell. This card automatically went into my deck and it is always coming up when I battle. Only problem is it's an Astral Card and it will not let me use it in battle. Why didn't I get a level appropriate card with the hat gear? I don't want to wear it now because of that. Can I get that fixed if I write a ticket?
Thanks. Scarlet StoneShadow

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Giant and all sun school cards don't have level requirements to cast. You click on the spell card then click the attack spell you want it applied to. It will make your regular attack spell more powerful. Believe me it's not a bad thing. Just click the Giant then click a regular attack spell and it will turn gold and the attack numbers will change.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hopefulz33 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
I bought the Majestic Bundle since it will no longer be available. I assigned the True Silver Equipment to tier 4 which made it level 30 +. So the hat is a level 30+ hat but it gave me a level 52 card. The Giant Spell. This card automatically went into my deck and it is always coming up when I battle. Only problem is it's an Astral Card and it will not let me use it in battle. Why didn't I get a level appropriate card with the hat gear? I don't want to wear it now because of that. Can I get that fixed if I write a ticket?
Thanks. Scarlet StoneShadow
I don't understand where the "Level 52" information is coming from?

The Giant Item Card does not have any level requirements. This link shows the details for what your True Silver Helmet gave you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:True_Silver_Helmet_(Tier_4)

On that link, you can click on the blue highlighted items for more details (like The Giant Item Card).

There is nothing that needs to be fixed that I can see from what you explained.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
For some reason, the link in my first post might not be working. If you click on the link and it doesn't work, just "copy and paste" the link information.

Hope this helps. Here is the link again in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:True_Silver_Helmet_(Tier_4)

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Thanks for the replies. I'm new to the game and had no idea how to use that card. The link provided had nothing to read about that card that I could see. But at least now I know how to use it so will be putting the helmet back on. Thanks again