Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is hard! :(

AuthorMessage
Feb 15, 2009
Sorry if this is wasting some peoples time but if you could help me or we could do it together just to beat celestia Chase DeathBlood

Survivor
Nov 05, 2013
Give it your best shot, Chase. Look up some Celestia guides and youll be in Zafaria in no time!

Saffron Level 36Wizard

Squire
May 10, 2013
Chase DeathBlood on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
Sorry if this is wasting some peoples time but if you could help me or we could do it together just to beat celestia Chase DeathBlood
Celestia is the best world yet!
If you put your heart into it, Zafaria
will be a breeze! You could solo it in
3 days!

Sorry, I'm kinda busy this next month with School,
So I can't help.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
I just beat celestia like 2 days ago and I know i struggled to. Depending on if I am on or not i will be willing to help. Just tell me a date, time, timezone, and place and i will be there to help.

Jasmine FireRider

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I honestly did not struggle at all in Celestia. It was one of my favorite worlds!

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
The hardest enemy for me in cl was the sea spirits

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Chase! u can do it! I am balance lvl 54. I know its a low lvl but I put on resist gear to help me out. sometimes if things are not working out... take help from friends :D

RyanSkullCaster

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I got to agree with your opinion, Celestia is pretty difficult. One thing I don't understand is how Zafaria is easier than Celestia. I honestly think Celestias difficulty should be lowered to even out difficulty with Zafaria. Anyways, what I think you should do is get a group of friends or find some wizards who are on the same part of the storyline as you are. Why? I've noticed battles and quests in particular go faster when you have support. What makes Celestia so hard is those pesky enemies and bosses you fight, don't you agree? But with friends, you have the opportunity to get these things done quicker as a team. If you think you are a little under level, then I suggest going to the worlds you've completed and complete the majority or better yet, ALL side quests in the former worlds if you haven't already. or if you haven't completed Wysteria or Grizzlehiem, then I suggest you do so. Grizzlehiem won't offer you great XP sadly. Infact the rank of the enemies increase higher later on in Grizzlehiem, however the XP you gain ain't that great either... Luckily, once you completed Grizzlehiem, you gain access to the more difficult other portion of Grizzleheim known as Wintertusk. Wintertusk unlike regular Grizzlehiem offers a lot, and I do mean a lot more XP in the quests you find there. If you haven't worked on Wintertusk yet, I highly recommend you do so. You don't have to complete it, but just do a good portion of the world until you think you are ready to return to Celestia. In my personal opinion, I find Wintertusk to be slightly easier than Celestia; plus if you are a crafter, you get the opportunity (Grandmaster artisan only) to craft some AMAZING gear in Wintertusk! Even better than Celestian and some of Zafaria gear! Once you think you're ready to go back and take on the challenging world of Celestia, then you be on your way and knock the crab cakes out of those pesky crab soldiers! I bid you good luck with your journey in Celestia! I'll see you in the Spiral

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Tbh it is kinda hard but on somethings r easy u just have to practice and train urself for things like this cause it only gets harder. The more practice the better u r by urself ! -BrookeDeathBlade

Survivor
May 13, 2014
celestia is hard I agree but I love the astral spells you get from there I am flying through celestia all you need to do is get to lvl 54 and get the storm transformation spell and you will tank through it all JordanNightHammer
lvl.54

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I find it hard too!!!

Autumn Lifegem lvl 29 and
Kaitlyn Ironhammer lvl 51 , and