Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 65 Fire Wizard Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2014
So I just leveled up to 65 on my fire wizard and the Ravenwood fire professor popped up on the right hand side of the screen about continuing studies and so on and to go and talk to her. There are no quests available when i tried talking to her.

Is this a bug that i can't get the quest or a bug that i got a notification that there was a quest?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
There is no quest at Level 65 for Fire Wizards. Most likely it is an old pop up thing that just reappeared when you leveled up. The next Fire School quest is at Level 68 for the spell Rain of Fire.
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I've seen that bug a ton of times before, my first question is, have you been on recently? If the answer is 'No' then I think I know what's going on, and it happens a ton, people from the past start talking to you saying they need you when you've already done the quest, and trust me, I'm sure it happens to everyone, if that's not it then it might just be a false alarm, you know when Merle Ambrose calls you and he has nothing for you in the game? It's probably just one of those moments.

Hope this helped.

Katie Moonflame level 53

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
It's probably a bug that you got the notification, there are no level 65 quests given by professors.