Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Homes & Condos

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2009
I really liked this idea. I've played the game over and over with different wizards and every time never had enough money for the least costly castle in the game. This gives a solution to that and a neat new feature in the game that all players can enjoy. Some of us wizards don't want the vastness of our castles. Condos should be added into the game. They would work a bit like dorms. They actually have a set location somewhere in the spiral. For example. A 'condo' should be available in Unicorn Way. It'll look like all the other houses except you'll be able to place/remove furniture and the upstairs door will be open. I think this is really nice. I've always wanted a nice sized home but I thought that the dorm room was a bit to square and small. More of these types of homes should be available in different sections of WC or even in different worlds.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
With half of this that I understand, this sounds awesome.

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 / & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9 /

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
I was thinking something like this too except your house is on whatever street your class is (Storm on triton avenue, life on unicorn way, etc.) and it be like your dorm and whatever your class is thats where your dorm is at. On the outside they (The creators/designers) could either make it look like the house they have equipped or make it look like a regular house and then the inside look like the house your have equipped or if you don't have a house equipped, then it look like a house. Then i was thinking that they could unlock firecat alley and all those streets and thats when my idea got thrown away because everyone who paid for those streets would be mad and KI probably wont be able to track down the history of every street purchase and refund the crowns.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
I have always wanted a condo in wisteria. I hope it can be bigger, but the doors be kept there. all be in the same area, just show the loading screen when entering a room\outside. it should be like this for every world.
there could be one for each world.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
the houses can be unlocked whenever you complete the main storyline for that world. it will be free and available to port there from your backpack. you don't have to have a potion and if they ever update the game with this feature, players who have completed these worlds already will have one automatically in their backpack. side worlds you have to complete all of the quests in that world.