Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More badges for higher warlords?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
Having other badges for higher ranked warlords would be pretty awesome.. Kinda tired of the same "Pvp Warlord"

I worked hard for my rank (1818) When People say they're amazing at pvp with the same warlord badge and I see a rank that is a 900, I'm just like "Ehh..." (not saying that there is anything bad about a 900)

Maybe a badge for 1500 and 2000? Possibly more? Plus, it will encourage people to pvp even more! :)

Survivor
Sep 26, 2012
I'm with you on this one. I'm pretty high ranked myself and i would love to see some better pvp badges. (ex. pvp master, pvp champion, etc.) pvp needs some more variety. I feel like its so easy to get warlord now days so most people have the badge now. I've normally been rocking tournament badges just cause i feel like it is more intimidating to people i face. Warlord just don't really cut it once you get above about 1500 rank.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Nah, it would promote more elitism and even worse attitudes than what we all have to suffer with already.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
look, i have a level 5 private and i could care less about badges because i cant get passed corporal. I need help. My strategy is buying high treasure cards but i cant afford them. post back

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I wear my Warlord badge and I honestly have no idea what my rank is. Mainly, i use it as a deterrent from bossy wizards telling me how to play my wizard in PvE. The warlord badge says "I know what I am doing here, thanks" without me having to verbally put them in their place. I think there is a problem with the elitism and rudeness of some players in PvP and i certainly would not want to encourage that any more.That aside, I wouldn't have a problem with higher ranks getting special badges. whatever makes you happy.

Amber Raven Song Max, Warlord

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Warlords shouldn't get anymore badges because I got spam with falsely reports
Tell king isle to remove the muting please.