Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gladiator spamming blade attack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Now that you stopped our pets from healing can KI do something about the gladiator spamming the blade attack which also gives the 75 negative. I was there today and he hit me with that 4 or 5 rounds in a row, waited 2 rounds then hit with it again. I messaged support about it and all they say is to leave a message here. ( guess they don't care to even look into it )

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
What... they never stopped pets from healing? Also I think gladiator is fine how it is. He would just be a normal boss if he didn't have that annoying weakness. Btw, you were told to write it on the forums because messaging support about gladiator spamming is not what support is there for lol.

Btw, this should be in "The Dorms" section.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
KI did not stop your pet from healing, they may have decreased the cast rate but it still happens. I am sorry the gladiator used his natural attack on you, randomness is random.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
lol i soloed him he isnt that strong do you have waterworks gear by the way this guy is wrong Robobot1747

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
neonxgaming on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
lol i soloed him he isnt that strong do you have waterworks gear by the way this guy is wrong Robobot1747
How exactly am I wrong? Pets heal, and randomness is random. Those are facts.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Robobot1747 on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
How exactly am I wrong? Pets heal, and randomness is random. Those are facts.
what facts are that pets have other talents

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
neonxgaming on May 11, 2014 wrote:
what facts are that pets have other talents
Yes. Pets have talents. Including heals, which they may cast, but not always. You still make no sense.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Robobot1747 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
Yes. Pets have talents. Including heals, which they may cast, but not always. You still make no sense.
you dont