Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Warlord???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Can somebody help me become a Warlord? I have no idea as to where to start. Do I have to win matches or what? I would like to have somebody help me in game if its not too much to ask, I don't want to make people going out of their way to help me and distract them from their quests.

- Scarlet Moon Stone lvl 41

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
Hmm well I suggest you level up a bit more, maybe to 58 for Forest Lord and start 2v2 3v3 etc.
Heres a good pvp team for 2v2: Life and Storm
3v3: Life, Storm, Death
4v4: Life, Storm, Death Balance OR Life Storm Death Ice.

But as a life in the arena, I find it hard to pvp. If you need help with 1v1 or any other strategies, you should check Duelist101. They have the best guides IMO.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
One of the beat things you can do is try practice before rank so you can set up a good strategy but you might know that practice and rank are completely different and i would try to get some vengance tc to have a chance to double your attack. I would like to pvp with you but I'm level 84 and people will think we are puppets. But if you want to meet just tell me which time zone your in and I will tell you if i can help.

Brandon Deathbringer lvl 84

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
skull98oo on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
One of the beat things you can do is try practice before rank so you can set up a good strategy but you might know that practice and rank are completely different and i would try to get some vengance tc to have a chance to double your attack. I would like to pvp with you but I'm level 84 and people will think we are puppets. But if you want to meet just tell me which time zone your in and I will tell you if i can help.

Brandon Deathbringer lvl 84
If you puppet 1 time a warlord will take him or her who lower lvl then you.

I did a puppet with a lvl 12 storm wizard so the warlord on the other team would take him.
And my plan worked really well. So I remove the lvl 12 storm wizard from my list.

Amy lvl 90 Now I think when I was puppetting I was lvl 87 .

So good luck I might still puppet to get Lower lvl wizard to be notice though. And I'm a non tc user wizards and I only play as girls lol :)

Good luck to you life wizard and others wizards :)

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Can somebody help me no matter what I do I just never win...

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I honestly don't care about people using me as a puppet, if we win, then we win. All I care about is ranking up. If people think puppetry is wrong, so be it. It's a strategy people! You shouldn't be ashamed to puppet, it's not a crime. Skull98oo, I would more than love your help, that is if your willing to take the time. I'm a life wizard for crying out loud! Maybe we are meant to be puppets!

-Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
I honestly don't care about people using me as a puppet, if we win, then we win. All I care about is ranking up. If people think puppetry is wrong, so be it. It's a strategy people! You shouldn't be ashamed to puppet, it's not a crime. Skull98oo, I would more than love your help, that is if your willing to take the time. I'm a life wizard for crying out loud! Maybe we are meant to be puppets!

-Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41
Puppetting is quite wrong. It is exploiting the pvp match-making system, not a strategy. I mean sure, you can puppet if you want, but the people battling you are probably going to be angry, and they have every right to be if you puppet.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Aaron SpellThief on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Puppetting is quite wrong. It is exploiting the pvp match-making system, not a strategy. I mean sure, you can puppet if you want, but the people battling you are probably going to be angry, and they have every right to be if you puppet.
Thanks for the reply, but I can do with out it, thank you. It certainly is a strategy and that's just your opinion, I would be mad if they were the same person on different accounts. However, I'm allowed to ask a higher level for help ranking up. I'm not trying to cause an issue.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Please post on my subject what I'm asking for future reference, I didn't put this up for a argument about puppeting I put it up for help in PvP. If your not posting to help me, then stay out of it. I was clearly posting to someone else, if you want to start a subject about puppeting then do it, but please don't start it on my topic. Thank You.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the reply, but I can do with out it, thank you. It certainly is a strategy and that's just your opinion, I would be mad if they were the same person on different accounts. However, I'm allowed to ask a higher level for help ranking up. I'm not trying to cause an issue.
Well, if you really want advice, I suggest using a myth mastery amulet. Basilisk and minotaur are hard to shield. You most likely have spirit blade, and treasure card spirit blades can be used if you need to blade more than once. If you get an enchanted armament pet, you can blade even more with its sharpened blade item cards. Anyway, I do not reccommend puppetting. Kingsisle attempted to fix it, so Kingsisle clearly opposes puppetting. It is not against the rules, but it is not the most legitimate way to warlord.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
Please post on my subject what I'm asking for future reference, I didn't put this up for a argument about puppeting I put it up for help in PvP. If your not posting to help me, then stay out of it. I was clearly posting to someone else, if you want to start a subject about puppeting then do it, but please don't start it on my topic. Thank You.
Sorry wasn't trying to start that argument at all

Amy lvl 97 Now

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Level 41 life is hard to be in PvP cause you don't have rebirth. Rebirth will help you TREE-mendously in PvP, and throughout the game in general. I suggest leveling up to 48 and getting rebirth before working for warlord. Warlords under level 48 usually have another wizard stronger than them with good armor and a good pet with a decent strategy to boot. Please note the USUALLY, I don't want to start an argument on the subject. I think it's entirely possible for a wizard under level 48 to be warlord without help, just highly improbable. I'd be willing to help you if you want, just suggest a time (tell me your time zone) and place and I'll do my best to meet up.

Richard BattleStone level 83