Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the diffrence between fireblade and elemental

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 05, 2012
i was wondering what wizards are thinking a fire blade is like the elemental one but its single you can use a elemental fire blade and use a fire blade to make it look like one same thing with myth and spirit
but has anyone known this? but you can make a elemental blade by using ice blade 40% storm blade 30%
fire 35% same thing with myth please reply never give up stay cool and you still got it

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
neonxgaming on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
i was wondering what wizards are thinking a fire blade is like the elemental one but its single you can use a elemental fire blade and use a fire blade to make it look like one same thing with myth and spirit
but has anyone known this? but you can make a elemental blade by using ice blade 40% storm blade 30%
fire 35% same thing with myth please reply never give up stay cool and you still got it
Honestly, I have no idea what you are asking, but the main difference is that the Fire blade costs nothing to cast. The Elemental blade costs one pip.

As for your other statement, you can't "make" an elemental blade at all. But sure you can buy individual blades' treasure cards in the Bazaar, load them in your deck and not sure what then... have you trained three elemental schools on one wizard? If not, then you just wasted gold on those treasure cards.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I don't know... maybe you don't want to have to use the training point?

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
RavenLady777 on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
Honestly, I have no idea what you are asking, but the main difference is that the Fire blade costs nothing to cast. The Elemental blade costs one pip.

As for your other statement, you can't "make" an elemental blade at all. But sure you can buy individual blades' treasure cards in the Bazaar, load them in your deck and not sure what then... have you trained three elemental schools on one wizard? If not, then you just wasted gold on those treasure cards.
ok thanks

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
neonxgaming on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
Hard to understand this, but I think I catch your drift. Elemental blades and normal blades stack. It doesnt really matter which one you use if youre building for a big hit. However, if you dont need to deal much damage it is more logical to only use your school blade because it has no pip cost, so you can attack more quickly. Elemental and Spirit blades both cost one pip to use.