Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is the hardest boss in marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
hey wizards i was wondering who do you think was the hardest boss in Marley bone? so far the hardest boss for me yet was potbelly he was super hard he killed me 3 times on my 4th time a friend helped me out so thats my hardest boss yet! so whats yours?

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Maybe Spike the Crusher?

Saffron Sandsword
Master

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I think it depends on what school your Wizard is. My Storm had a bit of bother with Dr. VonKatzenstein. All in all it's probably the last fight, where you take on Meowriarty and 2 minions. That's after about 13 levels of battles while going up Big Ben. That was a wee bit challenging.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
valdushawkflame on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
I think it depends on what school your Wizard is. My Storm had a bit of bother with Dr. VonKatzenstein. All in all it's probably the last fight, where you take on Meowriarty and 2 minions. That's after about 13 levels of battles while going up Big Ben. That was a wee bit challenging.
lol my main wizard is a wizard i had some help with dr. vonkatznstein and meowriaty

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
Well, none of the bosses isn't hard to me i can solo any dungeon in marleybone.

wizard Chris foe level 37 open chat wizard.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Estrakir Gloomthorn in the spiral geographic warehouse. She is the final encounter of a Celestia prequel quest that is no longer part of mainline, and few people bother with. The first quest in the line that leads to her is Strange Frequencies, I advise not accepting it unless you really want a challenge. I spent several hours trying to defeat her with my level 73 balance wizard and finally gave up. Estrakir has 3600 health, three minions even if you fight her solo, and she and all her minions cheat.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
marleybone had quite a few bosses, but of course the hardest boss was meowiarty. von katzenstein and potbelly were hard,too, but not like meowiarty.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
ChrisFoeIceWizard on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
Well, none of the bosses isn't hard to me i can solo any dungeon in marleybone.

wizard Chris foe level 37 open chat wizard.
XD Even Kensington? You can't solo that.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dan is right. The only really hard boss in Marleybone is one that no one bothers fighting for the old prequest. Every other boss in Marleybone is easily soloed on any school. Meoriarty is a joke for a final boss.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Anna101Life on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
XD Even Kensington? You can't solo that.
Well I soloed it on , skipped cause you can't have 7 schools and is all about waiting for DOT.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
seethe42 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Dan is right. The only really hard boss in Marleybone is one that no one bothers fighting for the old prequest. Every other boss in Marleybone is easily soloed on any school. Meoriarty is a joke for a final boss.
I have to agree with you. Meowiarty is just too easy.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
seethe42 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Well I soloed it on , skipped cause you can't have 7 schools and is all about waiting for DOT.
Oooh ok. That explains it all.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Anna101Life on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
Oooh ok. That explains it all.
lol, so true

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 74

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
I think it's the golem boss ay the end to Kensington Park.

Marcus crafter, lvl 74

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
warrior021u on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
hey wizards i was wondering who do you think was the hardest boss in Marley bone? so far the hardest boss for me yet was potbelly he was super hard he killed me 3 times on my 4th time a friend helped me out so thats my hardest boss yet! so whats yours?
For me, the hardest boss was all of the bosses in Kensington Park. If you go with one person, you'll have to fight four. If you go with two people, you'll have to fight four, etc. Another really hard boss is Meowiarty. He has a lot of hp and is after 13 levels of fighting in Big Ben. Meowiarty is a LOT easier if you know Storm Magic, just a tip.

Matthew Ironsword: Level 35

Jessica Battleblood: Level 5

See you in the spiral!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
wanted468 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
I think it's the golem boss ay the end to Kensington Park.

Marcus crafter, lvl 74
Stoker, yeah I agree.

David Thundermancer 53

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
warrior021u on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
It depends on what school you are, maybe a early boss will be really hard and the last boss('s) will be really easy, so yeah it depends on what school you are.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Mine was pops o leary

lvl 32 richard lifestone