Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your most beloved pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
My most beloved pet is my black cat, King Kitty. Once I lost it, and I didn't know where it was, and my dad thought it was a glitch and it was gone, and I found it in the attic of my storm house a year later.
-Ilovestorm,

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Mine is my fierce hound i got it maby a few days after the epic bundle came out.I trained her and she got spritly.
I still use her today

- the Wyrm lvl 93 lvl 28

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
rain beetle hands down :D
-Adam Seafist

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
Right now the pet i love the most is my rescue rover pet named Bear, i think he is just so cute and i just got him a few days ago from a hatch but i was trying to get him since he came out in the christmas pack, i spent so much crowns on the pack trying to get him never got him , so i tried to hatch for him at least four times. I finally got him and now i am so super happy to have my adorable rescue rover pet

TheRainbowDust

Survivor
Nov 08, 2012
Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
I've had a nightmare (Luna) since level 11 and still use her; she gives feint, may cast unicorn (which, I am happy to say, she usually casts at least 4 times during a boss battle),and +9% death attack. I've almost got her to Mega so we'll see what happens then.
Not that I couldn't train my other pets; I just happen to like Luna best

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Ilovestorm90592 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
My most beloved pet is my black cat, King Kitty. Once I lost it, and I didn't know where it was, and my dad thought it was a glitch and it was gone, and I found it in the attic of my storm house a year later.
-Ilovestorm,
lol, I thought I lost 2 Gurtok Gift Card pets and one had a beefed Kraken spell hat would've really helped me throughout my day before my Great Spyre Experience (good thing I had a retired version of Frostzilla). I went to my dorm room one day to get to Ravenwood and found both demons on both sides of the door.

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 70

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
mine is my sea turtle Scout. He dont have the greatest talents, but he helped me from Celestia, and almost to the end of Azteca. Sadly he is retired now, due to the fact that pet talents in my option have become a too big part of the game now, and he cant really keep it up anymore.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Mr. Tiger My wraith. Pip o' plenty (of course), Death shot 7%, death giver 5%, health gift... and some selfish talent at mega, though that selfish talent is boosting my death shot by 2% so I won't complain. I am trying to raise up a red ghost to be a better piece of equipment than the wraith, but the ghost insists on learning how to cast spells instead of boosting my stats.

My black cat midnight is a close second... lol though it has been so long since I equipped it, I only know that it has death shot and death giver, since I got the kitty before I had the wraith I was supper happy at the time.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Ilovestorm90592 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
-Ilovestorm,
Woah, thank goodness you didn't delete that character.
My favorite pet is between Lady Honey, my Jade Oni and Duke Callie, my snowball. Don't think I forgot about you Duke Gigi (stray piggle)! You are always meh number one favorite! (p.s. don't tell the other pets!)
Miranda Dreamsong
With persistence, anything can be achieved

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
hmm... thats hard. For the first few worlds i beat, I traveled with my beloved myth hound, Toby. He knew spritely, and was always there for me in battle. I passed him down to my lower lvl, since as a life wizard, i really have know need for him anymore, and my ice wizard could really use him. I now have a summer dragon i travel with. He has a very useful star spell, which is great for a lvl 39, like myself. I have grown very attached to my little pets!
-Abigail PixieHeat

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I love my phoenix pet, for my fire of course. Besides that, my gargoyle.