Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber Reagent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Hey peeps of the spiral. I'm having trouble finding White Tiger Lilies in the Bazaar. Am I the only one or no?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you are trying to find Amber, White Tiger Lilies aren't the only plant that provides them. Even though King Parsley are crown items, and sometimes you can get them as a drop, they can provide amber at elder, plus you get a seed back at elder as well as the possibility of getting a a few seeds during daily harvests.

White Tiger Lilies are extremely rare drops, and finding them in the Bazaar is getting harder and harder, as more people are looking for it.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Ok thank you. That was really a lot of help cuz I have King Parsly I think. Do you know any bosses that might have white tiger lilies though?

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
David Redleaf on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Ok thank you. That was really a lot of help cuz I have King Parsly I think. Do you know any bosses that might have white tiger lilies though?
I farm winterbane hall and I sometimes get that plant as a drop so maybe try there?

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Several bosses in Avalon drop White Tiger Lilies. That's how my necromancer received all of hers.

Miranda Nightsinger, Archmage Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Adept Pyromancer

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Amber is so difficult to get. I've only seen one white tiger lily in the bazaar and i was actually quick enough to snag it (victory dance!). You can also farm certain bosses who drop amber. Here's a page on central that lists where are all the possible places/plants you can get amber from.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Amber