Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For the next story arch

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Instead of the normal there's a villian; go kill him/her story line, we should be the villains. Think of it. There are lands so perfect with no evil, that life to them is becoming pointless. We should be the evil ones trying to balance that dimension out. And then at the end, we have the battle of our lives as we go crazy with power.

Expand upon this idea, please!

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
The Spiral Twister on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
Instead of the normal there's a villian; go kill him/her story line, we should be the villains. Think of it. There are lands so perfect with no evil, that life to them is becoming pointless. We should be the evil ones trying to balance that dimension out. And then at the end, we have the battle of our lives as we go crazy with power.

Expand upon this idea, please!

After that arch, how could we continue onto the 4th arch. I do have to say that the "Oh, there's a villain, lets go kill it" is getting repetitive (Even though Malistare and Morganthe have awesome plots) and also Master bosses that are necromancers are tiring people a bit (from posts that i read here on the messaging boards) I already wrote an idea for the next arch 2 times already, so here are some brief points I am thinking about:

~Make the next boss look innocent, maybe our age
~Continue on the "M" names, that is actually a cool trait in my opinion
~Instead of one boss, maybe a group, like one boss for each school leave out death because there has already been 2 major bosses that where death
~The last 2 plots have risked the spiral (3 if you include Grizzleheim) So instead of risking the spiral, maybe everybody's mind, sanity, or morals, or perhaps shatter a force that co-exists with the spiral that is just as powerful
~And the balance, gone crazy with power idea could be used with the next villain, like she went bonkers when she saw the horrible injustice in the world that we are protected from in Wizard City, and she is out to correct it, but instead she only shatters justice even more. Maybe she is not evil, but just confused on justice/ injustice-- that is a topic still widely discussed today (I would truthfully go insane and attempt to destroy injustice if I had magic from the spiral)
~And also, (how random is this) make the final battle have different, more intense music than regular boss and street fights from that world

Just my thoughts, AngelcatDemondog