Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life or Death?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I am looking to make a second wizard to level up. I have played my life and death up to the beginning of Dragonspyre. I need help choosing which one to go with, they both seem fun, but i want a fun school not just an easy one. Thanks for your replies!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The Epic one on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
I am looking to make a second wizard to level up. I have played my life and death up to the beginning of Dragonspyre. I need help choosing which one to go with, they both seem fun, but i want a fun school not just an easy one. Thanks for your replies!
I found Storm to be fun, with all the gear out there now you can build accuracy early, it's fast game play. Balance if you want a challenge.

Mary

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
The Epic one on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
Fire. Most say storm is stronger, but I disagree. You have hits almost as strong as storms, and resistance almost as strong as ice. Best of both worlds. But I would definitely go with a elemental school next. Balance isn't so much as a challenge as it is annoying.

Steven Hawk Promethean x2

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Well, the best way I can think of is to do both of them. Play one for a little while, then switch over to the other one. That away you can get a "feel" of which you like playing the most.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
No, Ice is the most op school ever.
Just be ready for a hard time in the first 48 levels....

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Depends on your style of play. Death is classically a solo player in capability. Its extremely well balanced in attack and defense and is one of the best classes for solo. Life however, is a team player, and often pairs well with storm or fire. Hope that helps
-Adam Seafist

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
fire.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer "" World: Marleybone Area: Counterweight West

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
The op is asking about Life or Death, not Storm, not Fire, not Balance, and not Ice.

Anyways, I have both a Life and a Death character. My Life is my Warlord and my Death is my quester. I found Death to be easier to play and pretty fun. Some Death spells are pretty cool, like Empower, Plague, Virulent Plague, and Feint. Not to mention, Deer Knight is pretty powerful when used correctly. Although, Life people get lots of heals, which are pretty helpful when in groups. I would recommend Death.