Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Places to 'win' a life pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2014
As a Life wizard, almost lvl 30, I have only ever found or gotten through battle, ice pets. I've had three in a row. the St.patty's day spider is even Ice. I can't afford crowns, a month by month membership is all i can afford. anybody know of any places or bosses i can fight repeatedly in hopes for a life pet?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't know how far you have gotten, but in Marleybone Smogger, a hidden storm boss in Katzenstein's Lab can drop a Fairy pet. Meowiarty drops the Fairy Queen pet.
In Helgrind Warren in Grizzleheim, the life boss can drop Life Minotaur.
Pet drops are very rare.
You will get a Satyr pet at level 48 and a pet Forest Lord at 58 from quests.
Since you are a member, you could port to a higher level friend in Celestia and buy a life pet from the vendor there.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Zicovas on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
As a Life wizard, almost lvl 30, I have only ever found or gotten through battle, ice pets. I've had three in a row. the St.patty's day spider is even Ice. I can't afford crowns, a month by month membership is all i can afford. anybody know of any places or bosses i can fight repeatedly in hopes for a life pet?
Here is a list of all the Life pets in the game.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Life_Pets

Keep in mind you will get life pets from your teacher starting at level 48. Later you may be interested in any school pet as long as it benefits your wizard.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I have run the friendship dungeon that is Mooshu style at a wizard house and gotten a life brown spider. It is also for sale for gold in Mooshu's pet shop.