Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warlord PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
I would like to know if anyone else would like to see a pvp sign in just for warlords? I am a warlord an once you hit overlord there is really nothing to do but just keep battling. I think it would be awesome if they made a pvp section just for warlords an do it for levels like reg pvp, they could give out badges an it would give warlords something extra to look forward to. Who is the best warlord what school how can carry the badge with the name idk some thing like Epic, Swag, Ultimate, Amazing, Superior, Hypebeast, King, Master, Ruler, I think that would be awesome addition to the game what do you think?
Thanks
Tasha

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
That would be will that mean they want do rank pvp or will they still?

Explorer
May 13, 2013
PeaceWizard007 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
I would like to know if anyone else would like to see a pvp sign in just for warlords? I am a warlord an once you hit overlord there is really nothing to do but just keep battling. I think it would be awesome if they made a pvp section just for warlords an do it for levels like reg pvp, they could give out badges an it would give warlords something extra to look forward to. Who is the best warlord what school how can carry the badge with the name idk some thing like Epic, Swag, Ultimate, Amazing, Superior, Hypebeast, King, Master, Ruler, I think that would be awesome addition to the game what do you think?
Thanks
Tasha
Sounds like a good idea. And it seems like warlords are everywhere, and it would come as more of a challenge for those people and attract then back to pvp again.

Pokebow
lvl18