Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Awakened Kraken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
this is a random boss idea i thought up one night and thought i should share it with everyone.

imagine a stone grey kraken, with green and crimson coral and moss growing on sections of it. its eyes burn with green fire. it has large, white bone spikes coming down its back. it has long claws and a club tail. on its wrists it has rusty chains that trail along the ground and have chunks of rock at the end, like the kraken has broken free.

this boss could be in one of the already existing worlds, preferably marleybone or celestia or maybe wizard city. maybe it could be in khrysalis part 2.
when you defeat this boss, you maybe could get a mount drop from it, that would be awesome to have, a awakened kraken mount.

the boss would only be available to 90+, and it would be super tough to beat. maybe it might have a few minions as well.

elaborate on this idea guys, give me your feedback on what you think, do you like the idea? give me more details, and ideas.

"i want to talk to you about a fingertoe"- tow mater.

seth lotussword45
autumn lotussword8

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
seth lotus on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
this is a random boss idea i thought up one night and thought i should share it with everyone.

imagine a stone grey kraken, with green and crimson coral and moss growing on sections of it. its eyes burn with green fire. it has large, white bone spikes coming down its back. it has long claws and a club tail. on its wrists it has rusty chains that trail along the ground and have chunks of rock at the end, like the kraken has broken free.

this boss could be in one of the already existing worlds, preferably marleybone or celestia or maybe wizard city. maybe it could be in khrysalis part 2.
when you defeat this boss, you maybe could get a mount drop from it, that would be awesome to have, a awakened kraken mount.

the boss would only be available to 90+, and it would be super tough to beat. maybe it might have a few minions as well.

elaborate on this idea guys, give me your feedback on what you think, do you like the idea? give me more details, and ideas.

seth lotussword45
autumn lotussword8
1) There's already a Kraken on Triton Avenue that you can fight that gives some pretty good drops for lower level wizards.
2) You are thinking of the Kraken furniture piece.
3) Never going to happen because as I said in 2, it's a furniture piece. They never make furniture a boss. Just imagine one of the giant ZF bug bosses as a furniture piece in your house. How pleasant would that be? Very welcoming, right? (I mean that good natured, just a little FYI.)

Hopefully you get my point. I am going to go post reply to some other posts. XD.

Cya later peepz.
~Abigail DragonDreamer
Level 47 Pyromancer

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
that would be a good idea, but it could be in a tower, ( like golem tower) he could be like the last boss, after 2 or 3 floors, i honestly say that you have alot of imagination

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
seth lotus on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:

seth lotussword45
autumn lotussword8
that would be awesome and it would be able to solo

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
Abigail Dragondrea... on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
1) There's already a Kraken on Triton Avenue that you can fight that gives some pretty good drops for lower level wizards.
2) You are thinking of the Kraken furniture piece.
3) Never going to happen because as I said in 2, it's a furniture piece. They never make furniture a boss. Just imagine one of the giant ZF bug bosses as a furniture piece in your house. How pleasant would that be? Very welcoming, right? (I mean that good natured, just a little FYI.)

Hopefully you get my point. I am going to go post reply to some other posts. XD.

Cya later peepz.
~Abigail DragonDreamer
Level 47 Pyromancer
to tell the truth i have never seen the furniture piece before, so excuse me if it looks much like what i have described here. it was just an idea. i thought it sounded cool.

and of course i know that there is a kraken on triton avenue, i am level fourty-something, the amount of times i used to battle that boss....... it was a fun boss when i was on those lower levels, and i havent experienced any other bosses like that so far in my questing up to dragonspyre. so, the idea was to have a kraken for higher levels.
i doubt this will ever be added to the game, but i was just sharing my idea with others, not forcing it apon them. you dont have to like it if you dont want to.

seth lotussword, fourty-something,

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
ok now i remember my level havent played this game in a while.
seth lotussword lvl 46