Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing pet Giraffe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Hello, I bought the super bundle a long time ago and I have the house, but when i recently played again I couldn't find my pet giraffe or my mount. I checked everywhere and i don't know what to do now, cause i can't find it.

Administrator
You sold your Giraffe Pet "Duke Rusty" on the 26th of May 2012.

It's been far too long since you deleted that pet and it cannot be recovered.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Daniel FireFlame12... on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I bought the super bundle a long time ago and I have the house, but when i recently played again I couldn't find my pet giraffe or my mount. I checked everywhere and i don't know what to do now, cause i can't find it.
For the mount, have you checked your attic? When picking up all items, things go to the attic, you may have done that at some point. Other than that, try checking everywhere in your houses and your backpack and on other characters and in the bank and in shared bank for the mount. Odds is, it will show up, you just may have forgotten where you put it.

Good luck,
Seth NightFlame95

Survivor
Feb 22, 2014
Hello,
I can't find my pets, either. Is it possible I accidentally deleted them? Or, did I move them from my house? I am new to playing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Administrator
wonderwoman5432 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Hello,
I can't find my pets, either. Is it possible I accidentally deleted them? Or, did I move them from my house? I am new to playing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Sasha, King Lexie, Lord Maxwell, Queen Tasha and Sir Mia are all in your Dorm room.

Miss Bruno, Queen Bandit and Queen Zena should be in your bank.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 22, 2014
Thank you, Professor Greyrose. However, I can only find Miss Bruno in the bank and Queen Bandit in my backpack. I can't find any others. There was nothing in the dorm room when I clicked, "Go Home."

Administrator
wonderwoman5432 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Thank you, Professor Greyrose. However, I can only find Miss Bruno in the bank and Queen Bandit in my backpack. I can't find any others. There was nothing in the dorm room when I clicked, "Go Home."
I audited your character and all your pets are where I said they were, they were placed in your Dorm room.

I have moved all your pets from your Dorm room into your backpack.

community@wizard101.com