Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diego's Decision Needs to be Fixed.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Diego's decision is incredibly unfair. My balance was doing a tournament earlier, and lost to the same player twice because of Diego's Decision. The only thing the other player did was spam shielding and healing, and occasionally frostbite. I was winning both matches, clearly, even getting him down to around 10 health at one point, but his pet healed nearly every time I attacked, and he used many satyrs and fairies. Diego needs to take pet heals into account, and if a player does one thing the entire match, should have less of a chance of winning because of Diego's Decision. The first match this player did, not against me, he lost a battle he clearly should have won. He was up by 700 health, had shields, and was about to kill the other player. Once the 15 minutes were up, Diego declared the other player the winner..I think that Diego should take into account the entire match, not just the last few rounds, as he seems to now. He also needs to take into account health, as it is also a large factor in the outcome of a match. If a player is lower in health, has no pips, and the other player has many pips, then it is only fair that Diego considers the obvious victor the victor...

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Aaron SpellThief on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Diego's decision is incredibly unfair. My balance was doing a tournament earlier, and lost to the same player twice because of Diego's Decision. The only thing the other player did was spam shielding and healing, and occasionally frostbite. I was winning both matches, clearly, even getting him down to around 10 health at one point, but his pet healed nearly every time I attacked, and he used many satyrs and fairies. Diego needs to take pet heals into account, and if a player does one thing the entire match, should have less of a chance of winning because of Diego's Decision. The first match this player did, not against me, he lost a battle he clearly should have won. He was up by 700 health, had shields, and was about to kill the other player. Once the 15 minutes were up, Diego declared the other player the winner..I think that Diego should take into account the entire match, not just the last few rounds, as he seems to now. He also needs to take into account health, as it is also a large factor in the outcome of a match. If a player is lower in health, has no pips, and the other player has many pips, then it is only fair that Diego considers the obvious victor the victor...
From my experience (a lot of it) Diego works like this: When you end the battle due to time he considers first and second. The team in second gets more benefit. Then he takes in life, if one person on a team is dead, their chances drop dramatically (2v2-4v4). Now that's what I KNOW happens, buy I'm not sure if he takes in pips (I think he does). He needs to be worked on a little bit, that's for sure.

Wolf Legend

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
You were against an ice wizard, named Corwin ShadowForge. I watched both times you faced Corwin, and Corwin was going to win both matches.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
XD as soon as KI announced that when time ran out in a tourney and Diego would determine the winner I just thought, there's going to be some real issues with this lol. I never had problems with Diego's decision but then again I have not done many tourneys. I have seen unfair decision making and it's annoying to see so I can see how you feel. I agree, Diego's decision needs to be fixed.