Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Air element

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
I have an idea for a new element called air. I t would be a new spirit school and
have no opposite. When casting an air spell, the shape would be spiraling circles
with lines at the edges to show gusts of air.Also air spells would be themed on
birds and things that fly. Also air would have medium damage health and accuracy.
they could also un-stun friends and have lots off attack all enemy spells. Tell me if you like
yhe idea. p.s. (air is good on balance and balance is strong on air)

Micheal Dragonblade lvl 34

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
I like the idea a lot but I can't see them adding a whole new school of magic with its own attacks and strenths and weaknesses at this point.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
PieguyMAn123 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
I have an idea for a new element called air. I t would be a new spirit school and
have no opposite. When casting an air spell, the shape would be spiraling circles
with lines at the edges to show gusts of air.Also air spells would be themed on
birds and things that fly. Also air would have medium damage health and accuracy.
they could also un-stun friends and have lots off attack all enemy spells. Tell me if you like
yhe idea. p.s. (air is good on balance and balance is strong on air)

Micheal Dragonblade lvl 34
So it does have an opposite? And how would you un-stun a person? (Unless there are any spells that stun for 2 rounds.) Not to mention a teacher, gear, quests, spells, we may also need to add bosses that are this school, which might rewrite the storyline, I don't see why everyone wants more main schools.

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Ice, Storm, and Balance are schools that already have air with them. I don't think any new Ravenwood schools will be showing up. Only utility schools.

-Nick

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
Nicholas Hawkspear on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
Ice, Storm, and Balance are schools that already have air with them. I don't think any new Ravenwood schools will be showing up. Only utility schools.

-Nick
Which is a shame, there are a considerable amount of people who would love to see a new primary school enter the scene.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Air, might as well throw a Water element in it too. This isn't Avatar. O. O Also it's harder than you think. They have to create new spells for that school, and since some spells require quests they to throw in quest for it too. Don't even forget the fact that they would have to make new clothing, pets and stuff like that. Just my outlook on the opinion.

Charles Nightsword, 39 See you in the Spiral! (or not)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
LOL you just said it was an element, then you said it was a spirit school.

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012