Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best boss to farm?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
HI i really need cool items and was wondering what was the best soss to farm in Wizard city.

Micheal Dragonblade lvl 34

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Nightshade. He drops Holiday items during holidays ( its obvious XD )
And he drops a banshee and i think a pet fairy. Nightshade may not be the best, but he is pretty good.
During halloween, a boss in triton avenue, called baron drops GREAT stuff. Its mostly halloween stuff. but its only on halloween

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
I think rattle bones is good for clothes and a sprite pet but not for xp

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
FireHeartGaming on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
I think rattle bones is good for clothes and a sprite pet but not for xp
Did you hear they stopped with pets on Unicorn way? To me, that is a bummer because my fire wizard got his first pet that way. On another note, they reduced the creature's health also.

Administrator
Did you hear they stopped with pets on Unicorn way?
This is untrue. Pets can still be obtained, though rare, in Unicorn way.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Did you hear they stopped with pets on Unicorn way?
This is untrue. Pets can still be obtained, though rare, in Unicorn way.
Hi favorite teacher Thank you for telling me this. If regents aren't supposed to be dropped in Unicorn way, you should know I found mist wood the other way.

Survivor
May 19, 2013
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi favorite teacher Thank you for telling me this. If regents aren't supposed to be dropped in Unicorn way, you should know I found mist wood the other way.
Imandand I say rattle bones couse not just did I get a myth sprite from him with my guy but so did my sis too yester day.

Dakota StrongShield level 14
Even Griffonsword Level 5

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
It really depends. If you want to do it solo then probably Lord Nightshade. Not solo it depends on level. These may be hard on solo but not impossible. Zeus Sky Father for 30+, Poseidon Earth Shaker for 70+, and Hades the Unseen for 90+. But overall, the best boss to farm in Wizard City is Cronus.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer "In Aquila" World: Marleybone Area: Counterweight West