Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i want a siren pet now!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
okay so let me just start off with saying I have been trying to hatch with a siren for about 2 months now. And if there are any wizards out there willing to hatch with me I would truly appreciate it. I am in Central Time Zone and I usually get on around 3:30 till like 10:00 to 10:30 some nights. Thank you all below I will list my pets and there stats :) tell me which one you would like to hatch with.

Prince Buddy: balance, enchanted armament, gives astral spell and death striker and mana boost.
Cleo: death, mummy cat, gives doctor vons monster spell and death striker and may cast fire blade
Mister Cali: ice, smith, gives cool down and conviction and may cast fortify
Queen Shadow: life, Trojan horse, gives gnomes and steadfast and lively
Sir Lulu: life, giraffe, gives life proof and may cast spritely
Tiger: myth, meow wing, gives remove ward and button tom and may cast amplify
Lady Murphy: fire, tiki, give rain of fire and sharp shot and fire shot and critical striker

please let me know if you'd like to hatch :)

Victoria lvl 72 wizard :)

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
w101girl1088 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
okay so let me just start off with saying I have been trying to hatch with a siren for about 2 months now. And if there are any wizards out there willing to hatch with me I would truly appreciate it. I am in Central Time Zone and I usually get on around 3:30 till like 10:00 to 10:30 some nights. Thank you all below I will list my pets and there stats :) tell me which one you would like to hatch with.

Prince Buddy: balance, enchanted armament, gives astral spell and death striker and mana boost.
Cleo: death, mummy cat, gives doctor vons monster spell and death striker and may cast fire blade
Lady Murphy: fire, tiki, give rain of fire and sharp shot and fire shot and critical striker

I have one on my storm wizard.

Jasmine Angle she lvl 30 she will need to get more gold to hatch with you.

What pet are you going to hatch with her?

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
w101girl1088 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:

uh, ok do you want to hatch with my siren for sir Lulu? I do have about 100,000 gold. If you want to meet in the game, I live in Eastern Time Zone (1 hour ahead of yours) and get on around 5:30-9:00 on some school days and on weekends i go on usually around 8:00-10:00 then log on again at 11:00-3:00 on a saturday and 11:00-11:50 on sundays. On saturdays, i play after dinner at 6:30-9:30 and on sundays 1:30-4:00 then 6:30-7:00 then 7:30-9:30.

Lets Meet on the wraith realm in the commons, My name is Sarah Emerald blossom Level 59

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
ok I have a siren now thank you all for your offers, but now I was wondering if any of you guys out there have a harpy, or deer knight same pets as before

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Farm Poseidon or buy in crowns, I bought in crowns.

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 69

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Now I read Harpy XD Farm Sand Squid Tentacle, once again in Atlantea, the boss one guarding the Marleyboneian travelers.

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 69

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
thanks for the news on harpy guys :D
but now a list of pets I need, stats kinda matters kk
my pet
-baby peanut ancient emberstone tiger give blazing phoenix may cast sprite and may cast vengeance.

pets I want or need lol
-st Bernard
-nutcracker dude
-deer knight
- and flying squirrel

thanks same time zone as above
Victoria wizard lvl 78
Taylor Swift wizard lvl 23
Amanda HawkTalon lvl 10

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I have four Deer Knights. (Excessive I know; I'm trying to get a "perfect" pet for my necromancer, and it takes a lot of hatches!) None are first-generation so I don't think any have the Deer Knight Rises talent; on the upside I don't think any have Brazen Berserker either. I'd love to hatch with your Mummy Cat.

Here's a run-down of my Deer Knights....

Diesel, ancient with Pierce Train, Guardian Wall, and Feinting Spell manifested. Pain-Giver, Proof, Defy and Spritely are in his pool.

Mister Diesel, adult with Fairy Friend and Feinting Spell manifested. Proof, Sprietly, and Defy are in his pool.

Lord Tiger adult with Fairy Friend and Incredibly Infallible manifested. Pain-Giver, Proof, Spritely, Defy, and Feinting Spell are in his pool.

Prince Diesel adult with Batusi and Fairy Friend manifested. Proof, Spritely, Defy, Incredibly Infallible, Unicorn, Ardent Amplifier, and Feinting Spell are in his pool.

Let me know if you'd like to hatch next weekend (April 5th or 6th); I'm in Eastern time zone.

Miranda Nightsinger, Archmage Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Journeyman Pyromancer