Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Well, This is Great.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
So, My highest level character is lvl 91, and is fire, and I can't defeat the first boss in Khrysalis. Like, the one you need to defeat before you even get to explore Khrysalis, by the Spiral Door. Any tips?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Alura BH on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
So, My highest level character is lvl 91, and is fire, and I can't defeat the first boss in Khrysalis. Like, the one you need to defeat before you even get to explore Khrysalis, by the Spiral Door. Any tips?
Press esc until you are first up, Break out the shields or buy TC's of them and apply them liberally. Prepare for a long battle.

Really we fight our way out of Azteca and then have to fight our way into the new world. I considered it way over board and apparently set the stage for my dislike for the world in general, I stopped questing there.

Mary

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
My breezed past this. I would like to help. What gear do you have equipped? What does your spell deck look like? Usually without much thought I can kill the boss in 3 or 4 attacks, I don't mega boost like everyone and my build isn't a glass cannon, but she's no pushover by any means.

I LOVE furance while questing. Great spell for quests, increase damage and general accuracy.

I didn't need treasure cards. Need more information to help you out. Efreet is very nice in boss battles. Dragon and Rain of Fire can deal a lot of damage to groups of enemies. Sun serpent if boosted can do a lot of damage as well. Sometimes even quick birds (sunbird/phoenix) enchanted can rack up some good damage too. Just shield boost up a couple times and hit. Heal if you need and repeat a few times. Power link might help too to wear the boss down while keeping your health up.