Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Crafting Slots?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Hi I'm a member and someone told me you get three crafting slots if you are a member but as far as I can see I only have one at the moment and it's getting really annoying the amount of time I have to wait to craft. I am doing the crafting quest in Mooshu at the moment and could really do with having extra crafting slots so does anyone know if I should have these crafting slots by now? Thanks.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
You gain more slots the farther your crafting progresses.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
you should get crafting slots as you level up in crafting. you get one after you finish the first quest in wizard city you get one in kt first quest and you get third between mb and ds. hope this helps

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
To be honest at the max crafting rank we should have 10 crafting slots its not right that we still only have 3 were high rank crafters and when i make something in real life i dont have to wait for invisible crafting timers to cool down to make 10 of something but usually around then i run out of materials.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Rikudo Sennin on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
To be honest at the max crafting rank we should have 10 crafting slots its not right that we still only have 3 were high rank crafters and when i make something in real life i dont have to wait for invisible crafting timers to cool down to make 10 of something but usually around then i run out of materials.
In real life you cannot possibly make a Hat, Robe and Boots in a matter of seconds like you can in the game. The cool down times and slots are reasonable. Nothing needs more than a day, and be realistic, how many things in real life can you possibly craft in a day. Go make a basic plain silver ring in a day in real life and then come back and tell us you can do 10 things instantly at once without a cool down time.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
StormChasingInTheN... on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Hi I'm a member and someone told me you get three crafting slots if you are a member but as far as I can see I only have one at the moment and it's getting really annoying the amount of time I have to wait to craft. I am doing the crafting quest in Mooshu at the moment and could really do with having extra crafting slots so does anyone know if I should have these crafting slots by now? Thanks.
Crafting slots open up as you complete the quests in each world. The cool down also becomes less of a problem. Hang in there it's gets better.

By the time I finished the Celestia Seal of Seven Seas I was able to craft the Wintertusk gear for all my other wizards at a pretty reasonable rate.

Mary