Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need a little help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
So I just finished defeating Krockhotep in the Emperor's Retreat and I got no quest or anything after doing that. I read on the post somewhere that you are suppose to talk to Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall after defeating him, however my character is standing right next to him and it won't let me talk to him, he had nothing over his head. I have no other quests to complete other then the Tomb of Storms that I accepted a bit early, but im not sure what to do at this point. Help?

(Also this is my first time posting, so sorry if I did anything wrong)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sarah MoonGem on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
So I just finished defeating Krockhotep in the Emperor's Retreat and I got no quest or anything after doing that. I read on the post somewhere that you are suppose to talk to Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall after defeating him, however my character is standing right next to him and it won't let me talk to him, he had nothing over his head. I have no other quests to complete other then the Tomb of Storms that I accepted a bit early, but im not sure what to do at this point. Help?

(Also this is my first time posting, so sorry if I did anything wrong)
It sounds like a pretty big glitch. You are correct, you should have gotten a quest to talk to Shalek in the Entrance Hall after defeating Krokhotep.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Retribution

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Well its been a few weeks since I did this on my newest character, but I believe you talk to the gator in the balance school (forgot his name). If not, you might be doing Emporers Retreat again to make sure you finished it all up. Good luck!

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
This happened to me as well a while back.

I was supposed to talk to him in the entrance hall, but he had nothing.

I just redid the dungeon

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I thought it might be a glitch but I wasn't sure since this is my first time battling him. I'll make sure to check around a bit more to see if anything pops up however. Thank for the input guys, I appreciate it.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
you were probably lagging that happens to all of us don't worry maybe a thing to try is using the quest finder option if it works good luck on your adventure in the tomb of storms

Dustin DawnTaillvl 32 magus

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
HI I am stuck. There is a quest to take the book in balancing ...There is no book for me to get. I walk out the ladder and it tells me to go back in there again. I go in there it tells me to go out up the ladder. It is stuck. It has been a day now. I figured it was a glitch but it is not working it self out yet what do I do?
Thanks