Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 85 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Schools should have level 85 utility spells.
This is what the spells should be
Fire would have a spell called Heat Therapy that would heal for 200 health over three rounds
This spell would cost 4 pips
Ice would have a spell called Ice Pack that would heal for 400 health and 30% less damage to next spell
This spell would cost 4 pips
Storm would have a spell called Negetive Charge that would to minus 10% damage to next spell
This spell would cost 1-14 pips
Myth would have a spell called Extra Help that would summon a second rank 4 myth minion
This spell would cost 3 pips
Life would have a spell called Wild Sprit that would add 20% damage to your next life spell cast
This spell would cost 0 pips
Death would have a spell called Rotten Curse that would do 40% to the next spell cast
This spell would cost 1 pip
Balance would have a spell called Equal Chance that would remove all negative wards and charms for all friends
Tell me what you think about these spells Thanks For Reading!!!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ice needs more healing than fire? With it's resist and massive health this seems backwards. Also why use 4 pips to heal less than a spritely does for 1 pip?

Storm would be interesting, I like the idea of a negative supercharge. I don't think I'd use it much though, just like most storm never use supercharge.

Myth mostly stop using pips on minions in the middle worlds. They kinda get the short end here.

Life and Death really don't need another blade/trap to sharpen/potent.

Balance is the most unbalanced. To balance it, I'd make it's effect target all, not just friends. The price would be removing all traps and charms from the enemy as well. That balances things.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Sorry for Fire the heal spell heal 200 each round for 3 rounds