Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Treasure Card Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

I wanted to give my wife "enchanted balance tc". I am a storm wizard and got all 3 balance spells form Loremaster in DS. She is Balance wizard but does not have them yet.

I went to Unicorn Way and "built" loremaster, samoorai and savage paw enchanted tc by placing either monsterous or gargantuan on them. I did not expect these 3 enchanted tc to show up in the tc trade window but 1 of them did.

1) The Loremaster enchanted card showed up, but not the other 2. IS THIS A BUG?

2) When I looked at the remaining 2 tc in my deck, loremaster and samoorai were still there, savage paw was missing. See number 1 above. If i gave wife loremaster how is it still in my tc deck? Where did savage paw tc go? MULTIPLE BUGS HERE I THINK.

Just wanted to let you know so you could look into this.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
This is happening because I think you can only have one enchanted tc at a time. Just like how you can only enchant a tc once

Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

I make many enchanted tc at the same time before farming for gold. I put gargantuan on tempest and get 25 or 30. I also make several each of my single hit attack spells. I have shown my wife and son how to do it so they can have some really good attack cards in TC as well as be able to make them from regular deck.

So i do not think this is the issue.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I believe this is related to the issue I'm having too. I started a new wiz yesterday. While making gargantuan attack treasure cards I noticed something I never noticed before. You cannot make more copies than will fit in the sideboard. If you remove any cards from the deck and try to make more, the new will just replace the old, not make more copies of the same spell. You'll just lose the Gargantuan TC you used on the spell.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
You can't trade enchanted TCs. It has been that way for years.

You can bulk enchant TCs for your own use, but once made you are stuck with them unless you destroy them. When you bulk enchant and remove them from your side deck they seem to disappear, but if you log off and back on they will be there in the correct number.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi Gemma Luna,

Since the spells came from DS Loremaster I did not know how they would be treated, so I decided to check.

I stated I did not expect them to show up in trade window.

One did show up and continues to show up in my trade window.

The savage paw that I created in my deck is nowhere to be found and it should still exist in my deck.

Which is why I stated Multiple Bugs here I think.