Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-21-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It’s Friday again, a rather pleasant one today if I might say so, and that means it’s time for a new discussion topic!
In the past, we’ve asked about cool stuff out in the world you’d like to place in your house, but The Spiral’s uncovered areas have grown a bit since then, and thus, we’d like to inquire again. This week, as the first of a three-part Feedback Friday, we’d like to talk about wallpaper and flooring.

What walls and floors, that you have seen in the game, would you like for your own castle?

Let us know – you can describe them (and the area) here, or you can submit screenshots on your response here on Wizard101 Central (http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?400754-Feedback-Friday-2-21-14&p=4804423#post4804423), or you can tweet your picture using hashtag #Wizard101 to be sure we see your suggestion!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
I would kind of like to see the Azteca three points pathways and the Khrysalis orange-red flooring. I also would hopefully like to see cielings (for the cool skies of certain worlds)!

Christo Mythspear 95

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
I would love an all bookshelf wallpaper. The bookshelf pattern could perhaps look like the shelves in the Wysteria Library?
Also in Wysteria, I really love the Red Brick in the Headmistress's Office.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I would like to have the school tower flooring to be some tiles for the houses in the future if that's not too much trouble to do so.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Some beach sand from the floating land,stormriven hall like floor and wall. the pet hatchery floor would be quite cool, if it had a version for every school. Zafarian anchor stones with mystic power, the spiderweb floor from Rachias tower. Some ones made out of wooden ruts, like water mole and Zafaria huts. the castle walls from Avalon, the grey stone ground of bastion.

Put that to whatever music seems fitting.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Wysteria wallpaper to emulate the library look; I would love my house to look like a virtual library. And we're still waiting for all the Wysteria furniture we've been asking for, oh, since the world came out. :)

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
I want to have wallpapers like your classroom fire and orange for all classes and you obtain it from a side quest part 2

Spellcaster-

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Would animated wallpapers / floors be possible? I think it might use too much resources on some computers though.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
  • The Map Room floor from KT
  • The WC streets floors (Unicorn way, Triton Avenue, etc)
  • The walls/floors from the Earth classroom Wysteria
  • Maybe the basic floors and walls from the crafted GH house.
  • Maybe a rug or a flooring with a School symbol on (in a circle) it or jut a compass, or a dueling circle like the one in Ravenwood
  • I saw a post about moving wallpaper/flooring, that would also be cool
  • This might be too hard to program, but having some sort of aquarium/under-water-scape, as a wallpaper, (like in the storm house) would be very cool.
  • Likewise, the top floor of the CL crafted house's wallpaper.
I apologize if those make no sense.

Julia FirePyre, Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
What about that orange grass from zafaria?

Dolan Frostthistle Legendary

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The rough coral and starfish walls and textures from Crustacean Empire/Grotto/Pitch Black Lake for furnishing areas inside and outside the Sunken Palace.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
I would sure love School specific wallpapers and floors
I want to buy/sell at bazaar for gold.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Id love to see school specific flooring like maybe the type of flooring we have inside the schools in ravenwood

Wolf Nightflame Transcendent Pyromancer

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I just would like more utiilty and school specific spells. Thank you. I do not care for the housing and wallpaper stuff. It's useless and pointles to me. But I know some people really enjoy it. How about a way to allow my pets to garden for me so I don't have to do it. LOL! I wish... other than that there really isn't anything for housing or decoration or walls or wallpaper that I'd want. A waste of time if you ask me, I think more creativity should be put into game mechanics and not things to hang on a wall. I really hope too much time isn't being spent on a silly issue to some of us like this.

Everybody benefits from spells and game mechanic additions and changes. Not everybody appreciates or wants the decorations. The decorations should NOT be a high priority at all. Lol.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Wow, I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner!

Love: Bookshelf wallpaper like upper floor Avallon library
Brick from headmistress office in Wysteria
Warm butterscotch colored stucco from walls in Wysteria
The block and border walls from Darjani palace and matching floor
Teal panels like entry to outer yard
Stucco with teal wood detailing from Pendragon castle
The rugs like in Avalon library at the base of the stairs but have them go wall to wall as a rug with a design.

...and of course, even though not this thread - Wysteria furniture, rugs, banners, paintings, Zafaria rugs, barrister shelves and the capacity to DYE existing furniture pieces.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I've seen a lot of great suggestions that I would love to see be realized! I would also like to add that I would like any Wyrd (Avalon) themed walls and floors (and objects).

Administrator
Great suggestions everyone! I'll pass these along for future use! Hang tight for another related FF!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
You offer a variety of "tiles" but not carpet options, just the pink with the heart in it. Please please please offer a variety of carpet options to match the wallpaper like lavender, maroon, brown, white, etc. People could use the regular rugs as outlines or whatever to suit their needs.