Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New gear ideas!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Here are some gear ideas I have:

- Wands that give a power pip and a normal pip at the start of the fight, along with their crit and block
- Universal resist rings, or even just school resist ones. That way ice isnt totally privelaged.
- Something like hades wands, but ice gets pierce, the rest get block. (70 block is worth giving up a little pierce in my opinion)
- A new gear item like an ankle bracelet. It can be strictly for power-pip/crit & block boost only.

Thats all I got right now, Ill post another when I get some more ideas

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Why not have a completely new item slot for a head piece type thing

The rings are a hand slot, daggers are bottom piece slots and necklaces are top piece. Pets count as feet accessories.

Why not make something new like a halo or a ring of butterflies or maybe a glowing effect that will increase stats a little.

That is my idea for new gear

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
How about a new accessory slot?

They have the ring, necklace and dagger. Why not a head accessory like a halo or a ring of butterflies or a storm cloud that rains over the wizard. Make it class specific or something.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
Well this is more of a suggestion about what gear should have. The problem with gear now is the more worlds coming the better gear you will have to give, which in ice's case would be more resist And if you made many more worlds they would be almost immune to everything. I think there is a easy solution to this problem Make resist the same as attack, it can go over 100% but not be immune. That way you can make more worlds and give ice a better chance vs some of these huge attacks like hades storm gear etc. So if the attacker had 150% attack and the defender had 100% resist it would be 50% plus in the attackers advantage. If you make resist that way you can add some more resist to ice gear so resist can catch up to attack, now with hades gear attack is almost twice as much as resist with a storm vs ice. Ice is an awesome school but without more resist it is harder to pvp.