Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the carpe diem society Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
I m a lv50 balance and all of a sudden i log in to my account this morning, and a little icon of the dog librarian pops up, and tells me to do the carpe diem society Quest. Is this a bug or what?

Administrator
When you launch Wizard101, there's a section called Ravenwood News that shows you this kind of information.

Visit https://www.wizard101.com/game/lost-pages-events to learn more

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Professor, I seem to have a bit of a problem... I completed the Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu and Celestia Lost Pages events in the past, but I logged on and went to go check to see if the Avalon and Azteca quests were waiting for me and they weren't... I do have proof that I completed the Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu and Celestia Lost Pages quests in the past, as I have the badges to prove it... But Sir Pike and Pacal do not seem to have anything for me... I was unsure of where to place this post, which is why I am posting it under the Ravenwood Commons... I can't place the pictures to prove this, so I guess you will have to take my word for it...

Edit:

never mind! apparently my "quest finder" was messing with me... Did not recognize lost pages as a quest... I just went to Pacal and did the quest... I'm all done!

Malorn Ashthorn, Promethean (95) Necromancer- Illuminator of the Lost Pages

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Malorn AshThorn446 on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Professor, I seem to have a bit of a problem... I completed the Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu and Celestia Lost Pages events in the past, but I logged on and went to go check to see if the Avalon and Azteca quests were waiting for me and they weren't... I do have proof that I completed the Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu and Celestia Lost Pages quests in the past, as I have the badges to prove it... But Sir Pike and Pacal do not seem to have anything for me... I was unsure of where to place this post, which is why I am posting it under the Ravenwood Commons... I can't place the pictures to prove this, so I guess you will have to take my word for it...

Edit:

never mind! apparently my "quest finder" was messing with me... Did not recognize lost pages as a quest... I just went to Pacal and did the quest... I'm all done!

Well, the Carpe Diem quests sort of come on and off, with periods that they're 'on' and others where there 'off'. Was that it?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
When you launch Wizard101, there's a section called Ravenwood News that shows you this kind of information.

Visit https://www.wizard101.com/game/lost-pages-events to learn more
Yes, we saw the information, why did you think he asked the question, because him like many others are not getting the lost pages event quest. I am a level 60 and am pretty sure that i have done all the prequests to get the event quest, the librarian even showed up on the side of the screen telling me to come see him, so i go to see him, but there was no quest for me, so how do we get the event quest

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
Malorn AshThorn446 on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:

Edit:

Try checking in Zafaria first, the zebra man there may have a quest for you.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
I dont understand this quest. I like that it gives a badge but the xp gain is so ridiculously low. I just finished Mooshu and I ended up having to kill 30 mobs for 15xp......Is this not something that can be scaled to a more reasonable time vs reward ratio. As a matter of fact Azteca has the same xp as wizard city...15 meager xp. If the only thing that is scaling is the drops from the bosses why bother going through this endless quest string at high level when you can just farm bosses at your level for better xp and similar gear.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
"Please note Quest Finder will not direct you to the Lost Pages quests"

Now you tell me... Great timing for that!