Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beeltes in krock

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I cannot seem to be able to pick up the last beetle i need in the tomb of storms. i can run over it and stand on it, and ever teleport to someone on top of it. It won't let me pick it up. so i have the quest unfinished

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
did you try leaving a marker near the site and going home and returning to the mark.
I would like to ask you where to find the first oasis i cant remember if i passed through it or not i'm looking for that beettle? can you help me out

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lulkid9999 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
I cannot seem to be able to pick up the last beetle i need in the tomb of storms. i can run over it and stand on it, and ever teleport to someone on top of it. It won't let me pick it up. so i have the quest unfinished
Some players confuse two beetles on this quest. There is one for The Tomb of Storms, and there is one for The Well of Spirits. It sounds like you did pick up one of these, but still need the other. This link has detailed pictures showing the location for each beetle:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles#tab=Quest_Guide

There is an image of the beetle on each picture.

The Tomb of Storms beetle is behind the Krokosphinx head, where you come through the portal from The Oasis.

The Well of Spirits beetle is inside the building. Details are on the guide link.

Open your quest log file in the game, and see which one you still need.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
woollyman on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
did you try leaving a marker near the site and going home and returning to the mark.
I would like to ask you where to find the first oasis i cant remember if i passed through it or not i'm looking for that beettle? can you help me out
Just like the other beetles, there are "two" beetles in The Oasis. Check the details on this guide:

One is near the large Teleporter in The Oasis, and the other is near the Library.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
AluraMist2 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Some players confuse two beetles on this quest. There is one for The Tomb of Storms, and there is one for The Well of Spirits. It sounds like you did pick up one of these, but still need the other. This link has detailed pictures showing the location for each beetle:

There is an image of the beetle on each picture.

The Tomb of Storms beetle is behind the Krokosphinx head, where you come through the portal from The Oasis.

The Well of Spirits beetle is inside the building. Details are on the guide link.

Open your quest log file in the game, and see which one you still need.

Hope this helps.
there is one also behind the library