Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-14-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday! Last week, we were complaining about the cold, and today, I spent my noon-time hours out in the warm sun! The weather around here seems to have a mind of it's own, but I won't complain right now... but enough about that, now it's time for Feedback Friday!

It's that time of year where we celebrate love and friendship! If you could send a card to anyone in The Spiral, who would it be, and what would it say? I would probably send one to my fellow Professor Cyrus - to cheer him up. He's always so grumpy, but he's especially grumpy this week...

Enjoy your weekend, whether it's 8 or 80 where you are!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Wow, an interesting question...
My vote goes to Malistare the Undying... he seems kind of upset about a lot of things. I think he could do with a nice card to cheer him up. Hate to be the mailman in that situation, though..

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
(indirect answer) I think every female wizard, female NPC, and female enemy should send a <3 to Cyrus Drake. (WOW! Is my myth wizard ever asking for trouble!!!!)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
I would give one to all the teachers! Even the ones not in ravenwood!
(and for laughs and giggles, the rank 7,8,&9s for being so awesome! LOL XD)

Duncan lv 82 Archmage

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Ooh! I would send one to Gamma, and it would say, happy valentine's day! You're a HOOT! (lol bad joke)
And i would also of course send him a box of the highest quality chocolate covered mice.

Dolan Frostthistle, Grandmaster Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Morganthe would get all my loving Valentine attention! She is the bomb! I really dont want to see her story end (although, y'all promised second half of khrysalis "EARLY" 2014. Well, it's early and the test realm isn't even open yet?).

Falmea as well. Wow, if she was as ruthless and strong willed as Morganthe, they would be impossible to choose between.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Professor Falmea on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Happy Friday! Last week, we were complaining about the cold, and today, I spent my noon-time hours out in the warm sun! The weather around here seems to have a mind of it's own, but I won't complain right now... but enough about that, now it's time for Feedback Friday!

It's that time of year where we celebrate love and friendship! If you could send a card to anyone in The Spiral, who would it be, and what would it say? I would probably send one to my fellow Professor Cyrus - to cheer him up. He's always so grumpy, but he's especially grumpy this week...

Enjoy your weekend, whether it's 8 or 80 where you are!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I would send one to the loremaster saying, "Please, give me loremaster. Thank you. Angel Angle." Maybe she'd actually drop loremaster if I was nice to her.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Definitely a card to Professor Drake, and it would say something like this:
Professor Drake, I was wondering if you could take another look at that HW assignment about summoning the Orthrus, because I asked Professor Ambrose how it looked and he said it could get at least a B+ but I have a C on it, so maybe you made so kind of mistake, because I'm like a really good student and I never get C's, so maybe you should fix your mistake.

-A lowly student of Myth trying to summon a few legends to do her bidding

PS: Happy Valentine's day!

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I would send cards to any of the main line npcs that you talk to for the first quests of any worlds and the ones you talk to when you get into new areas. It would probably be a thank you card like:

"Thank you for all your help in ______ (world). I hope your world is better off than when I arrived. Happy Valentines day!"

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Professor Drake, to tell say sorry about his brother. If my wizard wasn't good student then maybe asking why he's so weak and how I defeated him.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
i would send a letter to malistare because his wife died and he is so awesome! cause he was like the best fighter ever! ( i wish he would of been my death teacher lol ) but i defeated him easily lol so i got him a valentines present XD lol

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I would send one to Malistaire and his wife to see how they are doing in the afterlife.

Administrator
These are great, Wizards! I'll pass along these well-wishes to the folks at Ravenwood. New Feedback Friday is already up!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea