Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good side quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Hi! I've finished Dragonspyre, but I'm not quite a high enough level to get into celestia. Are there any good sidequests that give lots of xp?

~~Esmee Watertalon, Level 46

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
As of last night, you can definitely enter Celestia at level 46!
Visit https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/minor-game-updates-february-2014-8ad6a418440156c801442271fc1b3ce9 to learn more
Hi i got to level 75 and i can't get my minion quest from the storm teacher and i have done all the quests that he gave me. My friends have their minions but i don't and i have to solo a bunch of things. Please help me

Administrator
ninja912o on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Hi i got to level 75 and i can't get my minion quest from the storm teacher and i have done all the quests that he gave me. My friends have their minions but i don't and i have to solo a bunch of things. Please help me
This is a new question, young Wizard, you really should start a new thread rather than replying with an offtopic post.

If you are level 75 or higher and have your level 55 spell, speak to Halston Balestrom in Ravenwood's Storm School.

It would appear you have some work to do in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk to get caught up, as you do not have your level 55 spell yet either.

Continue working on the quest you have called "And On Drums…" that was given to you by Baldur Goldpaws in Hrundle Fjord. From there, continue to progress through Wintertusk. This will open up other quests for spells.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
Hi I am up to mooshu but I am not a really high level to get up to dragonspyre how can I get more

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
GrizzleheimianTham... on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Grizzleheim is good if you have crowns to spare.
well i know one if you have a friend with winter bane or pagoda they give allot of experience