Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New hidden spells in avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
I think that there should be hidden spells in avalon like it would have a secret cave that it takes like 200 crowns to get in and then there is a death seraph for death, the spiggan for myth, fox knight for storm, dog knight for balance, wildfire treant for fire, those big things with hammer and armor for ice, and the knighted skunk for life. Your school spell is free and the others take a training point. I know its not the best idea but please try to consider it. Thx! P. S My character's name is Tyler Dragonspear so if you find me add me!(sorry if some of the creatures name are spelled wrong :p)

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
tylerdragonspear10... on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
I think that there should be hidden spells in avalon like it would have a secret cave that it takes like 200 crowns to get in and then there is a death seraph for death, the spiggan for myth, fox knight for storm, dog knight for balance, wildfire treant for fire, those big things with hammer and armor for ice, and the knighted skunk for life. Your school spell is free and the others take a training point. I know its not the best idea but please try to consider it. Thx! P. S My character's name is Tyler Dragonspear so if you find me add me!(sorry if some of the creatures name are spelled wrong :p)
Yes and I wish it would stop snowing in the north east too .... My Back Is Killing Me ....

yet Another 18 inches and wizard 101 day on the computer for there is no work .... At least I have wizard 101 to keep my sanity

Thanks For Reading