Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Schools for Krokoptopia :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
HI THERE!

I have 2 secondary schools for krokotopia ( 7 cards in all.) Ice and Fire. Like come on, you always see fire or ice in every area (Plus another school like Myth for the Grand Arena.) What schools got you through krokotopia? (Btw my original school is Life. So I can heal and destroy. Lol.)

~Sisterhood of Life~

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I trained Ice only for the Tower shield.
I didn't use any of those spells, except the shields, and still haven't at level 42. This is for my Life wizard as well.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Jordan Rainbowston... on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
HI THERE!

I have 2 secondary schools for krokotopia ( 7 cards in all.) Ice and Fire. Like come on, you always see fire or ice in every area (Plus another school like Myth for the Grand Arena.) What schools got you through krokotopia? (Btw my original school is Life. So I can heal and destroy. Lol.)

~Sisterhood of Life~
I did not know thear wear card for krokotopia.Jackson drogondreamer ice school and I love wizard101

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I didn't train anything specifically for Krokotopia, I spend training points on long term strategy, not single worlds.

I do recommend some amulets. Gobblestone's Pendant gives three 85% fire shield item cards, and is quite helpful for getting through the Pyramid of Fire, especially if you are from a spirit school like my life wizard and don't get any free shield spells against fire. Similarly, Greebly's Gemstone gives three 85% ice shields, helpful in the Krokosphinx. Rotunda's Torc gives three 85% storm shields, handy for the Temple of Storms. These are all available at level 5+ to all wizards. These all drop from bosses on Collossus boulevard and can be found on the bazaar, but the easiest way to get them is to visit the Krokotopia amulet vendor in the Oasis, where they sell for the bargain price of 225 gold each.