Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Chancel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
I'm going all over the commons in different realms but can't seem to find help. In order to move on with the game, I need to beat the chancel but the boss sharks always kill me, so I need help. I just can't find any. And I don't want my 1 month membership to be put to waste. I'll help you if you help me! Please!?! I'm a level 63 myth.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jennypixie13 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
I'm going all over the commons in different realms but can't seem to find help. In order to move on with the game, I need to beat the chancel but the boss sharks always kill me, so I need help. I just can't find any. And I don't want my 1 month membership to be put to waste. I'll help you if you help me! Please!?! I'm a level 63 myth.
Have you tried asking for help on any of the fansites? Response time on there is very quick (real time, no waiting for moderators). In case you are interested, here is a link to one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I'll give you some tips... I soloed it twice. :)

• Make sure your potions are all filled up. If your quick enough, you can mark your location and port to the commons to refill you health.
  • How high is your damage boost? I have mine as 77 life, which is pretty good. If you have yours like mine,(more or less) I think if you had myth blade, spirit blade, feint possibly and a gargantuan Medusa, it would be enough to take down the shark bosses. :D
  • I took the myth down first, followed along by the balance then finally the life. It worked like a charm for me.
  • I don't know what your strategy is, but mine is to be hostile. So, if you like to be slow and steady with the fights, go ahead and try to get gear that resists like crazy for each of the bosses's schools, the battle'll be slower, but you don't have to heal as often, and your chance of dying decreases.

That's all the tips I have, good luck! :)

~ Vanessa