Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hades drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
So i have been in hades for 7 days fifth times per days and i have got nothing than senator robes? really every round take me like 1 hour and 30 minutes thats like 39 hours of hades and 39 hours of my wasted life

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Gettdowncrazy on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
So i have been in hades for 7 days fifth times per days and i have got nothing than senator robes? really every round take me like 1 hour and 30 minutes thats like 39 hours of hades and 39 hours of my wasted life
yeah, good luck with that... i've done tartarus 50+ times and have only gotten one piece of gear. it's a complete and utter waste of time; no sense farming for something you've got a 1/1000 chance of ever getting.

something needs to be done about these drop rates; they're awful.

-von

(and her 3 prometheans who all need gear, plus one annoyed legendary theurgist who's still got nothing after 20 runs through waterworks)

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
ok this is a little update now i have been doing hades for 30 days none a single hades zeus drops just senator senator senator 120 hours inside and nothing.....i feel so bad all my friends has it but not me

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
hey why is hades main gears, gladiator ring, and cronus athame so rare i've farmed them like so many times but so hard to get them at least i got some of unseen hades ice gears but they are still so rare so KI should make tartarus hades main gears, cronus athame, and gladiator ring less rare!!!!!! other wizards like me are complaining!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I really agree with you, whyyyyy are they sooooo rare????? they are really a waste of time, also cronus athame and gladiator ring they are rare too. I mean come on!!!! make these items less rare. We really need hades main gears, cronus athame, and gladiator ring.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
linhphamm on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
I really agree with you, whyyyyy are they sooooo rare????? they are really a waste of time, also cronus athame and gladiator ring they are rare too. I mean come on!!!! make these items less rare. We really need hades main gears, cronus athame, and gladiator ring.
Hades name is not worth it t is awful unseen and unknown tarturas gear is way better I farmed gladiator all day and got 12 enchanted armermants and no ring it would be bad but good if there was chests.

Spellcaster-95

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
I have done Hades about 3 times and have only gotten my life staff, patience Robert...

Robert Angleblade
Promethean Theurgist (L95)