Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help me get ice blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
I don't know if I have already said this but I cant do the Ice blade quest the last school quest I did was the one to get absorb plz help me I am going to get frost giant soon I think I am level 39 almost level 40 and have not got the ice blade I hade the message from my school teacher saying to come and do the next ice quest but I went it didn't have the quest icon thing over her head I checked my quests but it was not there help me plz HELP!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
icestudent097 on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
I don't know if I have already said this but I cant do the Ice blade quest the last school quest I did was the one to get absorb plz help me I am going to get frost giant soon I think I am level 39 almost level 40 and have not got the ice blade I hade the message from my school teacher saying to come and do the next ice quest but I went it didn't have the quest icon thing over her head I checked my quests but it was not there help me plz HELP!!!
Check out all Ice spells below . they must be done in order... you are missing something since at level 38 you should have gotten the call regarding Ice blade.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
thanks ravenwood lady I missed the quest it said was after frostbite how do you do it

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
Weirdyisweird on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Submit a bug report to kingsisle.
and I got the call I went to the school and it didn't let me

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
thanks I have iceblade now what is your name I want to be your friend im level 41 now