Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Rescue Rover

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I hope this being posted in the right place :D

I am looking to hatch with a Rescue Rover. Talents don't matter. What I have to offer in exchange:

Dozens of pets across all characters with many different talents. So if you are looking for something in particular i may have it, most of them do have proof/defy/fairy/unicorn or sprite.

Looking to hatch on my ice character, and it currently has a Arctic Fox with proof/defy/unicorn/fairy, a Polar Cat with proof/defy/fairy/sprite, and some others with similar talents, but am willing to move pets if needed.

If anyone has a Rescue Rover that will be willing to hatch please let me know and we can set up a meet time. Thank you in advance :D

Survivor
May 06, 2011
Hi i have a rescue rover with may cast curse, fire dealer and unicorn. I would be happy to hatch with you! The one thing i am looking for is a pet that has double resist and fairy. Maybe a fire petmwith a fire spell or something but imalso would be happy to hatch with pets that have universal spells like balance blade. I am willing to negotiate as i really need a pet with double resist!
Matthew DeathRider lvl 83

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
I have a rescue rover.. I'd be willing to hatch when I got the gold to. Don't need a lot more. My rescue rover has may cast fairy, unicorn, and gives 1 card of vengeance.

~~Kristen Level 49