Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Having a new house!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
hey guys, i have been thinking about the house in wizards. i think they are getting boring. tell me if you agree or not, also what kind of house would you want.
From,
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
I don't think the houses are too boring, and they've certainly gotten more interesting after Celestia. I do think they should add some new houses for Azetca on. And, excluding the Sun Palace, we never did get a Zafrica house.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
I think world themed houses would be cool. I realize we have some houses like this already, but I don't believe we have a AV, ZF, or KH themed house yet.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
My balance wizard has about 10 houses; the rest have about 4 each, and all of them are different. There are so many options available.

2 in every world, up to dragonspyre~
celestia/gh crafted
all the ones in the crown shop (which are available for gold)
the ones available with bundles;

altogether, there's 40+ options; if that's not enough for you, then i got nothing.

-v.
promethean something or other, house hoarder

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I agree there are plenty of house options. I'd like to see more furniture, wall hangings especially. I'd definitely like to see a buyable or craftable portrait of Belladonna Crisp. :) And quite frankly more portraits of the various characters in general. For example, all the School Trees would be nice. There are so many cool characters in the Spiral, it would be nice to have portraits of them in our castles. Busts and statues would be cool too.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Dr Von on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
My balance wizard has about 10 houses; the rest have about 4 each, and all of them are different. There are so many options available.

2 in every world, up to dragonspyre~
celestia/gh crafted
all the ones in the crown shop (which are available for gold)
the ones available with bundles;

altogether, there's 40+ options; if that's not enough for you, then i got nothing.

-v.
promethean something or other, house hoarder
Dr Von,
It seems you have enough houses for a neighborhood. :)) Keep up the good work. Unabashed fan of all that awesomeness. Please pass the sauce.
Michael Darkrider

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
I usually go with themes, my has the Death house and trying to get the Wyrd house, and like Von said (wrote) there are a lot of houses to choose from, and different methods of obtaining them: crafting, crowns ( can buy with gold), gold, or from Gift Cards. Not to mention their probably going to be a lot more houses in the future .