Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

maniqun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
you know all the armor you buy with real money that you want to keep but you don't want to sell well
want to know a good idea
how about if wizard101 added maniquns to the game so you can show off your cool armor without wearing it all the time
If you agree or don't agree with me then tell below why or why not.

bodilthe fairy
school:level:31

Administrator
We already offer these, young Wizard!

Here is the female version: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Female_Mannequin
Here is the male version: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Male_Mannequin

You do need to craft these items and they can be a challenge, but they are worth it!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 29, 2013
professor greyrose I do wish soon I will be able to craft them but a major problem is that the seraph treasure card needed is only able to be crafted by a life wizard making it impossible to craft to any non life wizard and I have heard that you can't buy it for the crafting to work you have to make it if that is true then any wizard not of life will never be able to make the manikin on a wizard they want(if it is not a life wizard) making it so if you want it you HAVE to choose life or you don't get it

Historian
May 06, 2009
lady toxica 123 on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
professor greyrose I do wish soon I will be able to craft them but a major problem is that the seraph treasure card needed is only able to be crafted by a life wizard making it impossible to craft to any non life wizard and I have heard that you can't buy it for the crafting to work you have to make it if that is true then any wizard not of life will never be able to make the manikin on a wizard they want(if it is not a life wizard) making it so if you want it you HAVE to choose life or you don't get it
I believe the the Seraph treasure card is purchasable from the Bazaar or from multiple treasure card vendors around the Spiral. Speak to Harold Argleston in the Wizard City Library or Zan'ne in Krokotopia for the Seraph treasure card.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2013
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
I believe the the Seraph treasure card is purchasable from the Bazaar or from multiple treasure card vendors around the Spiral. Speak to Harold Argleston in the Wizard City Library or Zan'ne in Krokotopia for the Seraph treasure card.
so you do not need to craft it for the manikin? hmm I wonder how alia's gonna find out