Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Bottles

AuthorMessage
Jul 15, 2013
what are the flasks next to my wizard's health, mana, and pet energy?? how do you refill them??

Administrator
The answer you seek is in our Player Guide, young Wizard.
https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/how-to-play2

Next to your health and mana globes, you will find little potions. These potions can carry around extra mana and health for you when you run around. To fill up these potions, you can play mini-games or you can purchase refills from Hilda Brewer in the Wizard City Fairegrounds.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 27, 2013
kerbear73 on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
what are the flasks next to my wizard's health, mana, and pet energy?? how do you refill them??
you need a potion to instantly fill your health or mana and you get your energy o.t. ( around 7.5-10 minutes for 1 energy)

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Welcome to the Message Board, Kerbear. :)

Those flasks are called potions and they instantly refill you health and mana. There are two ways to refill the potions, one is to play mini games, you just step on one of the sigils. You want to make sure that the potion is completely filled with a cork on top, or else you can't use it. The other way is the buy the refills from Hilda Brewer with gold, which gradually gets more expensive as you level up and earn more potion bottles. Also, know that energy can NOT be filled with potions, they need either time or crowns. :)

I hope I helped. :D

~ Vanessa