Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard Characters to use

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
With all these new worlds and races on each of them why do we still only get to be a Human wizard instead of some other race instead?

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Sounds interesting... But I believe they wouldn't do this since we can transform ourselves from the crown shop. Only requires about 100 gold...

Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
Because we are human.. unless you want to secretly be a tree or something like I don't know why you wouldn't want to be human. Hahahaa
~Nat

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
KaneGhostcloud on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
With all these new worlds and races on each of them why do we still only get to be a Human wizard instead of some other race instead?
This isn't star trek/wars or toontown.... This is wizard101. Toontown and SW did that and look where that got them, to the unemployment line.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
i would love to play as bear wizard from grizzleheim or a draconian wizard (especially a triton wizard if they would do that)

david stormsword

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
That is a very good point. I'd love to be a dog ice wizard. Or a lion wizard.

However you have to understand this:

Many older, or people who've been playing for a long time.
These people may have all there character slots used and with perhaps good level wizards they might not want to start over as a new race.
So KI would have to add in more character slots to compensate with this.

Adding more races would mean having to add or modify the original beginning of the game when you finish creating your character. Because would it be correct for you to be a, say, Celestian or Mander and Merle telling you they you come from a land that doesn't believe in magic? No.

Lastly unless KI decides to post-pone their plans as far as the new story arc this idea may not be open to decision as of now, since this would take a considerable amount of time to create.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
IceNinjaRichardG on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
That is a very good point. I'd love to be a dog ice wizard. Or a lion wizard.

However you have to understand this:

Many older, or people who've been playing for a long time.
These people may have all there character slots used and with perhaps good level wizards they might not want to start over as a new race.
So KI would have to add in more character slots to compensate with this.

Adding more races would mean having to add or modify the original beginning of the game when you finish creating your character. Because would it be correct for you to be a, say, Celestian or Mander and Merle telling you they you come from a land that doesn't believe in magic? No.

Lastly unless KI decides to post-pone their plans as far as the new story arc this idea may not be open to decision as of now, since this would take a considerable amount of time to create.
Should be added with the Third Arc.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Natsu Dragneel on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Sounds interesting... But I believe they wouldn't do this since we can transform ourselves from the crown shop. Only requires about 100 gold...
buying an adult sized bear transformation that only lasts an hour isn't the same as being a student from grizzleheim

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Personally i would love to be a zebra storm wizard myself without having to spend all my money on transformations for an hour at a time

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
and if you haven't noticed World of Warcraft lets you be more than a human and has been around longer with everyone having to pay to play

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
KaneDeathBringer23... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
This isn't star trek/wars or toontown.... This is wizard101. Toontown and SW did that and look where that got them, to the unemployment line.
Ah, and wizard101 has wizard bears and lions and manders and kroks. The thing we'd be doing would just be changing NPC looks, to our looks.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
KaneDeathBringer23... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
interesting but toontown just wasn't a great game and as for star wars there are many star wars games some successful some not but they all have options to somewhat choose what creature you are and i don't like star trek so i do not even know of any of their games