Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question about bartleby.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 02, 2012
Why are there trees growing inside a tree? It does not make any sense

Brooke LionHeart
level 45

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
lol i never thought of that, maybe they are actually roots of bartleby and the treetops are actually thorns. idk but anythings possible with magic :)

Grace DreamRider 77

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Bartleby is the center of the Spiral. He needs tree buddies to keep Wizard City floating and because he's lonely most of the time. He has a bunch of Wizards running in and out of him but I mean actually talking to him. We need more quests with Bartleby.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Hey in the noob days, I remember specifically, when you talk to bartleby, he says, the creator made me and my sister grandmother raven. I sang the spiral too life blah blah blah. The creator is what gets me hyped up. Who is she/he. I asked K I and they said they consider that a spoiler. I was like oh my gosh that has to be awesome. I am excited maybe when we defeat morganthe we might meet him/her?

Reply to what you think thanks again from

Galen Owlheart 93

Explorer
May 02, 2012
thank you for the replies! I had fun reading them lol.

Brooke LionHeart

level 46

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I have seriously never thought about that before...

Sabrina Thunderpetal, level 40 Diviner

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Galen here, so what do you guys think about what I said, i think its interesting, could this actually be the creator god of the spiral?

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Maybe the Creator is like a cross between Bartleby and Raven... A tree with wings?