Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get in celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
is celestia like a side world and what level do you have to be to get there

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bryce101699063 on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
The very first post in this same section tells you:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/celestia/welcome-to-celestia-26170

And, Celestia is a "main" world.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
It's a main world you must complete DragonSprye and you need to be level 48 to enter.

Mary

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Celestia is the beginning of the second arc and no, it's not a side world. When you have finished "The Final Countdown" quest, and are levels 48 or higher, you'll get a message from Headmaster Ambrose. He'll give you the Spiral Key to Celestia.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 50 theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Celestia is NOT a side world in anyway, it's the beginning of the second arc or the story. You earn your way there, just like anywhere else. You need complete The Final Countdown in Dragonspyre and go see Merle Ambrose. He will grant you access, IF you are level 48+

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Nope, Celestia is a story-line quest world and you must finish Dragonspyre's final story-line quest "The Final Countdown." You also must be at least level 48 to enter Celestia, so remember to do some side quests if you are below level! Celestia also introduces the second arc, or second chapter, of the Wizard101 story, as well as 3 new types of magic! They are: Moon magic, which has the ability to transform you, or polymorph, Sun magic, which you can mutate spells such as changing a spell's type like Storm Kraken to Inferno Kraken, an lastly, Star magic, which introduces criticals and much more into the game. This world also introduces a new villain! She's quite the troublemaker, if you ask me!

For more information on Celestia, I suggest you look at Wizard101's descriptions on this world. https://www.wizard101.com/game/worlds/celestia
OR you can look at Wizard101 Central's description.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Celestia
If you have any questions, ask Wizard101!

-Alex Winterglade, level 45 fire wizard, almost done with Dragonspyre.
( Quite ironic I'm a fire wizard but my last name is Winterglade, lol.)

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
You have to complete the quest "The Final Countdown" (where you defeat Malistaire), and you have to be level 48. Celestia is not a side world, it's the first world in the second arc.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I am level 45 storm and I finished dragonsyre awe I defeated Mali stare I have do grzllhime to level up this will take a week cause I.enterd dragonsyre early at 38 and finished at 45 it's tough