Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch in the Mac version

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Hello,

It happened 2 times that the wizard101 texture glitch it all: we cant see cards, the name and the rank of the enemy is changed(sometimes it's a bag, sometimes it's something else) and finally it shut down. Could you try to find the problem on the mac version?
Thank you.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Knightorac on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

It happened 2 times that the wizard101 texture glitch it all: we cant see cards, the name and the rank of the enemy is changed(sometimes it's a bag, sometimes it's something else) and finally it shut down. Could you try to find the problem on the mac version?
Thank you.
You'd have to give more information. I play on a Mac and have never seen any problem remotely like this. If the game crashed the bug reporter comes up and allows you to send the info.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
I have a friend with a Mac.
The graphics part of the game is a major issue.
Granted, it has gotten better every update but it is still an issue.
I'm sure over time, your texture glitch will get sorted out and fixed.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
I just got a new macbook pro for xmas, I am so happy I can play my most favorite game on it natively! I have not seen anything wrong with it at all yet, I even run the windows client under WINE on a linux laptop and that works flawlessly as well. I'm thinking you could run this game on a calculator if you were determined enough.

Thanks KI!