Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help In Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Hi I am a level 81and i just got in Azteca but I just need a partner threw the whole time im their because i cant do all of it by myself, if you dont mind and we can make some arrangments. Are You Up To The Challenge with me Thank You!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I just got to Azteca too... If you want to quest together let me know. I am a Level 83 Wizard =)

Survivor
May 01, 2012
LPCharming on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
I just got to Azteca too... If you want to quest together let me know. I am a Level 83 Wizard =)
Ok well do you have a kik and we can make some an arrangements and I can give you a friend request then we can meet at the Zocalo. Thank You

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
What are you having trouble with exactly? I'm a level 90so I can give you some guidance with gear and deck construction if you like.

Daniel Shadowflame: level 90

Survivor
May 01, 2012
CC1403 on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
What are you having trouble with exactly? I'm a level 90so I can give you some guidance with gear and deck construction if you like.

yes please thank you lets meet in the zocalo.

Survivor
May 01, 2012
CC1403 on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:

Yes please thank you.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
So what day, time and realm are you thinking? Weekends are generally not good for me.

Just for starters I highly suggest either buying a life mastery amulet from the crown shop or farming for it.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2011
Hi guys could you guys help me I am a lvl 85 I need help in slate meadow swamp

Survivor
Oct 05, 2011
LPCharming on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Well sure I am prob about same place as you I would be happy to quest together after all I need a healer

Survivor
Nov 28, 2013
I am a level 80 and just got to Azteca. Let me know if you want to quest together.