Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb Of Storms - Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I love Krokotopia! It helped me level up a lot. But I have a bunch of quests that take place in the area of The Tomb Of Storms! I can't get in! How do I get in? I've seen other people do it by going around some insect pillars around some hole and then it just comes! I try it but it doesn't work! How?

Thanks for answering/reading!

Cori ShadowDust

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cori ShadowDust on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I love Krokotopia! It helped me level up a lot. But I have a bunch of quests that take place in the area of The Tomb Of Storms! I can't get in! How do I get in? I've seen other people do it by going around some insect pillars around some hole and then it just comes! I try it but it doesn't work! How?

Thanks for answering/reading!

Cori ShadowDust
Are you still trying to figure this one out? I'm not sure what quests you have completed, or what areas you have completed. But to get access to The Tomb of Storms, you must first complete all of the Main Storyline quests in The Pyramid of The Sun, and then in The Krokosphinx. This link has a map that shows the three main areas in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

After you finish The Krokosphinx area, then you will be able to go to the sand pit area, walk around it and light the three scarab pillars, and the Sphinx head will appear for you to enter. You will need to do that every time that you want to go back to The Tomb of Storms area from The Oasis.

In case you need help trying to figure out where you are with the quests, open your quest log file and see what quests you still have to complete. And this link shows all of the quests, in case you need more info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?346419-Guide-to-Krokotopia-Quests