Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance school but no balance tower?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
Hello, I have been wondering about if anyone noticed that in Kroktopia there is a balance school but no balance tower? What I mean is every school has a school place where the teacher stays. Take ice for example, ice school, ice tree (Kelvin), and the ice tower. But with balance there is balance school, balance tree (Niles), but where is the balance tower? Can people let me know why there isn't a balance tower? Does anyone know its back story?

Emily Ruby song

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
The school towers are built in Wizard City with their schools. Arthur Wethersfield is just visiting WC to teach balance students. The reason is that no one has built a balance school in WC yet and so no one has built a tower to go with it. In Krokotopia, I guess Alhazred doesn't need his own tower. At level 12 when all the other schools use their towers, balance uses the elemental towers because you are still in WC and not yet in KT.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
I think that the balance school is fine without one, after all it is a strange school, with a crocodile teacher. Its also in a different world with strange ice, fire, and storm spells. It does have some twists to it but I don't think it would need a tower.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I just reread the OP and my comment and realized I did not read the OP well the first time. If you read my earlier comment please disregard it.

Balance school is just different is all. Different world, different history.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
There is no balance tower because
1. The school is UNDERGROUND
2.The school combines all of the 6 schools into one and there is NO symbol for that
3. There are 2 teachers i know what you're thinking that death has 2 teachers and still has a tower but Malistaire QUIT to be evil.
4. All towers are in either Ravenwood or Nightside (this does NOT include Krokotopia!)
5. Every school is assigned to fight a creature of the same school at some point inside the assigned tower with PRISMS, balance has NO PRISM! It is hard to fight a balance creature with a balance wizard without elemental blast, Hydra or Chimera.
6.No other school has a tower in a different WORLD.
Plus balance is not 1 school alone it combines 6 schools.

If you want a tower pick or

Balance has an untold backstory that even the professors dont know!
Ever since the dawn of time bartleby and Mother Raven created the elementals
The elementals faught so bartleby created the spirits to subdue the elementals but it only caused more of a war.So Bartleby knew that he needed the schools to find a balance.So the balance school was born!
Ever since then the schools lived in harmony until that fateful day in which malistaire quit.

But if balance is undone in which morganthes plans are,The spiral will fall apart.

Just try to remember what I told you.

Dont try to change the school, be proud of it.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
shadowfusion9289 on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
There is no balance tower because
1. The school is UNDERGROUND
2.The school combines all of the 6 schools into one and there is NO symbol for that
3. There are 2 teachers i know what you're thinking that death has 2 teachers and still has a tower but Malistaire QUIT to be evil.
4. All towers are in either Ravenwood or Nightside (this does NOT include Krokotopia!)
5. Every school is assigned to fight a creature of the same school at some point inside the assigned tower with PRISMS, balance has NO PRISM! It is hard to fight a balance creature with a balance wizard without elemental blast, Hydra or Chimera.
6.No other school has a tower in a different WORLD.
Plus balance is not 1 school alone it combines 6 schools.

If you want a tower pick or

Balance has an untold backstory that even the professors dont know!
Ever since the dawn of time bartleby and Mother Raven created the elementals
The elementals faught so bartleby created the spirits to subdue the elementals but it only caused more of a war.So Bartleby knew that he needed the schools to find a balance.So the balance school was born!
Ever since then the schools lived in harmony until that fateful day in which malistaire quit.

But if balance is undone in which morganthes plans are,The spiral will fall apart.

Just try to remember what I told you.

Dont try to change the school, be proud of it.
I agree even though I am only in krok

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Maybe because is special. I also notice they exclude in almost everything. Like Arthur Wethersfield says: Balance is harder to master.

- Destiny Rose
Level 16
Balance