Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you Kingsisle

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Thank you for the free crowns. Even though I only got 250 crowns I still appreciate it.
Maybe I will be in a battle and will need help from a henchman, or maybe I will need to stitch some stats to a new outfit.

Thank you for all you do

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Wow KingsIsle. You just gave me 500 free crowns. What a wonderful and generous thing to do. I know that crown sales is one of your best ways to make money yet in the spirit of giving you have turned the tables and once again given to us to amazing heights. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
And to anyone who gets the huge crowns pot my sincere congratulations. What an amazing thing to set it that some can get so many crowns. KingsIsle YOU ROCK.
Merry Christmas to all of you and may it and the New Year be filled with blessings and giggles.

Chrissy

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Hi everyone! It's Duncan Deathcaster here. I just wanted to say thanks to KI for giving all of us here wizards FREE CROWNS! It's so awesome and so is KI! Thank you so much for giving us 250-60000 Crowns!

Post how many crowns you got as well!

Duncan D.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Thank you for the giveaways! Thank you for keeping w101 going. Just thanks!

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I thought it was so generous of Kingsisle to actually give us crowns.
ALthough, it seemed like a scam. I personally don't know the chances for getting more than 250 crowns, but I got 250 and was wondering if the chances were very high for 250.
It makes sense because I was thinking: "No way Kingsisle is that generous."
I mean, no offense, but with the whole crowns thing you guys have been really greedy. So I decided to use my brother's old account to get some more, and the code already expired. Of course. They knew that if they left it for more than a day, more people would get crowns, and they would lose a little profit...

*Sigh*

EDIT:
I'd like to say that what I said was probably horribly rude and I apologize. Where are my manners? Kingsisle thank you for the crowns. I need to be thankful but I was greedy. Again, I am sorry.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Just when you think the last thing you got was going to be the best thing you get, it's gets better.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All

Mary and her Gems

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
I got 250. Everyone I know did, too.
Wolf RavenBreath 93

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I'm happy about my 250 crowns but I'm happier that my friend got like 1050 crowns or so...

(Even though he used to be a beggar, he turned out really OK.)
He bought Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley. He told me his parents wouldnt give him membership and now I feel happy for him. He can buy himself some packs and some areas although I bet none past Colossus or Oasis

Thanks Kingsisle for not only making everyone happy with at least 250 crowns but brightening everyones day.

Wait what?

I'm gonna stick with that.

I'm not gonna cite my Wizard City, but my favorite is Natalie Iceblossom.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Thank you for the free crowns, KingsIsle! I got 250 Crowns like most people. Happy Holidays!

Survivor
May 06, 2012
As you all know, Christmas is in a few days ( Today is Dec. 20 ) and Kingsisle has been working very hard.
They have given us many sales, free gold/prizes, MANY crowns items, and even the other day... FREE CROWNS. I have heard people complaining about "Not getting enough crowns." Personally, I am thankful that KI actually gave us some crowns. So thank you Kingsisle and keep up the good work!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
a lot of people are talking about how they've gotten FREE CROWNS and of course as soon as i heard this I logged in to see if I had gotten any.....and I haven't was this a one day only deal or was this a log in at anytime and claim gift type thing.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ruthless Anthony on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
I thought it was so generous of Kingsisle to actually give us crowns.
ALthough, it seemed like a scam. I personally don't know the chances for getting more than 250 crowns, but I got 250 and was wondering if the chances were very high for 250.
It makes sense because I was thinking: "No way Kingsisle is that generous."
I mean, no offense, but with the whole crowns thing you guys have been really greedy. So I decided to use my brother's old account to get some more, and the code already expired. Of course. They knew that if they left it for more than a day, more people would get crowns, and they would lose a little profit...

*Sigh*

EDIT:
I'd like to say that what I said was probably horribly rude and I apologize. Where are my manners? Kingsisle thank you for the crowns. I need to be thankful but I was greedy. Again, I am sorry.
Nice save young wizard. Good to see you thought about your post and felt differently.

Mary

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
I got 5,000 crowns from the birthday raffle and then I got 250 from the free crowns thing